shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your everyday necklace look like?

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
Re: What does your everyday necklace look like?

The necklace is very precious! You have worn it for so many years. I don't have a necklace that is worn for three years. The bracelet is very beautiful! I like it very much!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

thanks charmed one, its pretty but I prefer the size difference in your one. i'll just have to keep my eyes open!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

I understand chel180, I will keep looking and if I find something I post it here for you.

~d

jezebelle

Rough_Rock

My everyday necklace is just a classic four prong basket setting. Diamond is GIA 3X, .33, J VS2

I have a "matching" RHR with a BN "Signature Ideal" GIA 3X, .34, I VS1

My next project will be a drop pendant with my little .30 D VS1 heart and the 1 carat D pear my mom gave me...that will probably become my new everyday necklace. :love:

img_0032.jpg

img_0031.jpg

img_823.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

jezebelle said:
My next project will be a drop pendant with my little .30 D VS1 heart and the 1 carat D pear my mom gave me...that will probably become my new everyday necklace. :love:

Oh my goodness! That sounds amazing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring and necklace jezebelle! :love: And your next project sounds gorgeous!

jezebelle

Rough_Rock

@ junebug17 and rosebud:

Thank you! :) I am really excited about the new pendant...I hope to start the project this summer, but may have to bump it to the fall. I've been sitting on what to do with this pear diamond for YEARS. I finally know exactly what I want (in my vision the heart will be bezeled, stationary on the chain and the pear will drop/dangle from it in a prong setting) but I have no idea who I want to make it for me. Pretty sure I want the heart bezeled in rose gold and the rest of the necklace done in platinum - maybe with a couple of tiny bezeled rounds on the chain.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

This is my everyday combination; thick yellow golg chain 18" and .70ct oec G/H Si1 about 16" chain. Oec pendant is quite new and I love it more and more every day :)

Sorry photo in wrong position

_6296.jpg

Riesz

Rough_Rock

My fiance (boyfriend at the time) gave me this necklace for my birthday two years ago. It's a 18k white gold love knot with a diamond in the centre. I love it and have barely taken it off since he gave it to me!

_6307.jpg

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It's an infinity shape setting with pave set diamonds. I think it came from the maul but it still has a lot of sparkle.
p1010238.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

madelise|1349285119|3278725 said:
Circe|1349266694|3278589 said:
And Missy? I know it's a necklace thread, but you have such. pretty. hair. I just had to say. :rodent:

Yes, seriously. I didn't even look at your necklaces at first. I was focusing on that full, gorgeous thick black hair! Color me green with envy!

But I love how the DBTY came out, too!!!

I was thinking the same thing, what gorgeous hair!

It's so fun to see the different everyday necklaces that people wear. Unlike rings there isn't a necklace I "live" in but a few that are in rotation. I would like to be like catmom and have necklaces in all the different colors so they can match my outfits but ahem my finances won't allow that.

The more I see the more I like the dbty necklaces. My MIL has one she wears all the time with different colored gemstones that is just so pretty and cheerful somehow.

It is also nice to see the necklaces that have some personal symbolism, really neat.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful! I can't see some of the photos because of a tapatalk issue. But the couple I can see are just amazing! Lately I have been wearing a diamond cross that I found on eBay. I have never worn a cross before but I really really like this one.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1368804372.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just bumping this thread, and adding mine. My mom let me have it back.

Would love to see what people are wearing now. Been a while since people have posted.

_1636.jpeg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1453850023|3982016 said:

Would love to see what people are wearing now. Been a while since people have posted.

LLJSmom, where did you get your rose gold "love" necklace from? It's adorable!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya|1453857829|3982078 said:

Thanks Jambalaya. It's by Sydney Evan. Just a very tiny little thing to distract me from being unable to commit to an everyday necklace last year. I bought this one and a little skull.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My everyday necklace - three stone pendant, 1.5 tcw, the bail is actually two tone with white gold in the middle of it.

img_10531.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

necklace_2.jpg

Blue Nile ideal cut .46 E/SI1 in WG bezel setting (wish I had gotten platinum, the chain is a weird gray color on my skin)

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Here is my diamond heart necklace which my fiancé bought for me two birthdays ago from the Estate Collection at Good Old Gold! I had them put it on my diamond station necklace. I love it and wear it all the time!

_1640.jpeg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Blingalingaling|1453933039|3982592 said:
Here is my diamond heart necklace which my fiancé bought for me two birthdays ago from the Estate Collection at Good Old Gold! I had them put it on my diamond station necklace. I love it and wear it all the time!

Blingaling - that heart necklace is gorgeous!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1453872829|3982199 said:
Jambalaya|1453857829|3982078 said:

Thanks Jambalaya. It's by Sydney Evan. Just a very tiny little thing to distract me from being unable to commit to an everyday necklace last year. I bought this one and a little skull.

Thanks for the reply, LLJsmom! I am going to look up Sydney Evan.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I don't think I've posted here....my 1.12ct round solitaire pendant. My mom's first diamond e-ring that she gave to me.

_36234.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Blingalingaling|1453933039|3982592 said:

LOVE this Blingaling. Just gorgeous. :love:

Jaysonsmom, also what a gorgeous necklace. :love: So elegant on your neck. :love: And what a special memory it holds for you.

LLJsmom, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your new AVR. :love: I am glad your mom gave it back to you. For now at least. :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks, beautiful pendant. :love:

HappyNewLife, love your necklace. Love the bezel.

Lil Misfit, what a beautiful color. :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been wearing these two lately.
First one is a Roberto coin angel wings tiny treasure necklace in rose gold.

_907.png

_908.png

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Second one is by Simon G and its tricolored with a small double beveled emerald or baguette!?

_909.png

_910.png

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock

This is my everyday necklace with my everyday ring and diamond earrings. I had the necklace made from my original engagement ring. The center diamond in the necklace is a 1.25 H round. I get more complements on this necklace than any of my other jewelry.

_1648.jpeg

_1649.jpeg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Mine is a very simple white and rose gold Fabrege egg with a diamond bail and a small .40 sapphire at the base of the egg.

img_10538.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is my everyday pendant.

The FIY 20 pointer diamonds are leftovers from a parcel (sourced by Paul Slegers of CBI) that was used to make a shorter than normal tennis bracelet .

Couldn't let them go to waste :mrgreen:

sm_img_7822.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

cokitty|1454027340|3983261 said:
Mine is a very simple white and rose gold Fabrege egg with a diamond bail and a small .40 sapphire at the base of the egg.

I absolutely adore this! I am totally jealous! :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results