shape
carat
color
clarity

What does "My aptop atesme" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
I''''ll be the one to ask the dumb question... That phrase is in a few people''''s signatures... What does it mean? Dictionary.com doesn''''t recognize either word...
emcry.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
my laptop hates me

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
I've always wondered that too... I thought it was latin and tried to look it up but no luck.

Since this thread is already open, what does DH mean? Divorced Husband? Dear Husband? Dead Head? :)

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
lol -- I got it immediately -- I''ve owned one of those "aptops".

DH typically means dear Husband.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 7:43:46 PM
Author: lop
lol -- I got it immediately -- I''ve owned one of those ''aptops''.

I hear ya.

shay

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
My life is now complete. I have been wondering what it meant for a while now, but I''m too much of a know-it-all to ask.

I''m a guy, I don''t ask for directions either.
20.gif

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 7:19:40 PM
Author: Harriet
my laptop hates me

Haaa... I thought it was latin also... Thats been bothering me for a while. haha. Apparently many pricescopers have crappy relationships with their laptops. =)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH, dear husband. my aptop atesme, is the funniest thing. I wonder who came up with that??????

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 7:58:36 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 2/10/2007 7:43:46 PM
Author: lop
lol -- I got it immediately -- I''ve owned one of those ''aptops''.

I hear ya.

shay
oh I''ve had one as well....lol
this one has been great so far, knock on wood...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 7:53:14 PM
Author:sna77
I''ll be the one to ask the dumb question... That phrase is in a few people''s signatures... What does it mean? Dictionary.com doesn''t recognize either word...
emcry.gif
I think its only in my sig (I just post a lot LOL) but yeah, I guess its been explained now LOL The laptop is many years old and the last year it just seems that the keyboard is dying... I don''t make nearly the typos on my desktop (where I am now) but boy on the laptop I can''t tell you how many I fix and how many I shrug off. Usually I only bother to fix them at this point if they''re going to alter the meaning of what I''m saying like if I type the word "like" and the k doesn''t show up and it comes out ''lie'' lol I''m a doofus. Sometimes you have to push buttons two or three times.... so usually it just results in missing letters or missing spaces. Or sometimes a whole short word will be missing and it will just look like 2 spaces. Ugh! LOL I type pretty fast so its frustrating to have to go back and fix everything so I put that as my laziness disclaimer haha

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 10:27:03 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

I''ll be the one to ask the dumb question... That phrase is in a few people''s signatures... What does it mean? Dictionary.com doesn''t recognize either word...
emcry.gif
I think its only in my sig (I just post a lot LOL) but yeah, I guess its been explained now LOL The laptop is many years old and the last year it just seems that the keyboard is dying... I don''t make nearly the typos on my desktop (where I am now) but boy on the laptop I can''t tell you how many I fix and how many I shrug off. Usually I only bother to fix them at this point if they''re going to alter the meaning of what I''m saying like if I type the word ''like'' and the k doesn''t show up and it comes out ''lie'' lol I''m a doofus. Sometimes you have to push buttons two or three times.... so usually it just results in missing letters or missing spaces. Or sometimes a whole short word will be missing and it will just look like 2 spaces. Ugh! LOL I type pretty fast so its frustrating to have to go back and fix everything so I put that as my laziness disclaimer haha

Ha.. you''re right... for some reason i thought a few other people had it too... i probably would have just PM''d you the first time i saw it, but you cant PM on this forum for some reason... =)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 8:36:11 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 2/10/2007 10:27:03 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

emcry.gif
I think its only in my sig (I just post a lot LOL) but yeah, I guess its been explained now LOL The laptop is many years old and the last year it just seems that the keyboard is dying... I don''t make nearly the typos on my desktop (where I am now) but boy on the laptop I can''t tell you how many I fix and how many I shrug off. Usually I only bother to fix them at this point if they''re going to alter the meaning of what I''m saying like if I type the word ''like'' and the k doesn''t show up and it comes out ''lie'' lol I''m a doofus. Sometimes you have to push buttons two or three times.... so usually it just results in missing letters or missing spaces. Or sometimes a whole short word will be missing and it will just look like 2 spaces. Ugh! LOL I type pretty fast so its frustrating to have to go back and fix everything so I put that as my laziness disclaimer haha

Ha.. you''re right... for some reason i thought a few other people had it too... i probably would have just PM''d you the first time i saw it, but you cant PM on this forum for some reason... =)
yeah, they''d ended that before I got here too by a few months.... bummer!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I alway thought it was pig latin. But I have never been able to figure out pig latin.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I figured it was ''my laptop hates me''....because I''ve had a few keys go out on me in years past...but secretly I have always wondered if that was really what it meant!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
cehara - I like your siggy. It took me a while to figure it out, but after I stared at it for a while I suddenly got it one day and laughed. anyway just a shout out that it amuses me.
9.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My gosh! I am so glad someone asked this because I have been wondering about it too. I thought it was some fancy latin quote. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results