shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this diamond I''m thinking of purchasing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mack

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''d appreciate if anyone can give me their opinion on the following stone I''m thinking of purchasing for an engagement ring.

Cut: Round brilliant
Measurements: 7.56 - 7.61 x 4.53 mm
Weight: 1.57 carat
Depth: 59.7%
Table: 58%

Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted
Culet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Clarity: VS2
Color: F
Flourescence: None
Asking Price: $14,500

I examined the stone with a 10x loupe for quite awhile and it looks really clean. Nothing significant that I can see at least. The GIA cert shows no inclusions in the table view, and only a slight needle and feather in the pavilion view. I couldn''t find either of them when I looked. However I did see what looked like polish lines, although it could have been the needle reflected 34734854 times inside the diamond
confused.gif

Please let me know what you guys think. Any opinion is greatly appreciated!
21.gif

Regards,
Mack

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
White & clean... is ok. but where does it fall on a the chart of brilliance ? Obviously the material that went into the respective gem was tops, but what the cut looks like is still a little chancey. Can you get a Sarin report, or even better, some Ideal Scope pics from the seller?

Otherwise, for this premium, there are at least four diamonds listed around here all with known Harts and Arrows cut. For example, THIS one - there are others from other sellers too, but this is about the level of detail I was talking about
2.gif

ChartRBS58.JPG

janmlau

Rough_Rock
i think the asking price is very high. where are you looking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results