shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies, what do you think of these shoes for my wedding? Honesty now!

I dont'' have pics of my dress, but it''s very simple, elegant and fluid looking, so I don''t want anything too fancy in the foot department.

honeypossiblewedshpes01.jpg

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re very beautiful!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely, Honey! Very elegant and I
30.gif
anything with a bow on it lately. Definitely my favorite style for wedding shoes.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! And a good heel height too if you want to be comfortable.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely! Great choice, babe.
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re lovely and the height is nice too-not too small or too high.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look lovely! The height is perfect too, love the cute little bow!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honey, those are beautiful shoes! so elegant - i love them!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thumbs up.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I am glad everyone likes them. I am not 100% sold however, I am not sure of the comfort of them, but maybe I am just comparing them to my cons. I never wear high heels so I feel wierd in them, but I am finding it very hard to find satin/silk covered shoes in Australia.

Do you know of any sites that ship to Australia as an alternative? I have fairly wide feet and would need something with a bit of room, but I am nervous to ship, what if they dont'' fit?! Arghhh! Finding shoes will be harder than finding the dress I swear.

Anyhoo, are shoes going to be totally comfortable? Should I expect some uncomfortablness? Is that even a word? It is 4am here?

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Are you getting married on the beach (like, in the sand) or more in the resort area on a non-sand surface? Not sure about stores that ship Australia. But, I do think that, with this heel size and with a peep toe, I think it is perfectly reasonable to find extremely comfortable shoes.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey kat - we are getting married in a chapel on the beach, and I will be mostly on hard grassed areas, or inside. We will be having a few pics on the beach, but I plan to take my shoes off for those anyway.

I have another thread going asking for suggestions of US stores, and I have a bit of inspiration from there.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Honey did you check out Cinderlla Bella they are in Melbourne and they have stunning shoes :).

I like the ones you posted they look beautiful

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think they''re pretty. It''s so hard to order shoes without trying them on though. I''m gonna have a hard time too!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love them...they''re very similar to mine.
2.gif
FWIW, mine are super comfy. The height is 2.5" I believe, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results