shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I already have these. But I'm having second thoughts. I'm around 5'9, and Mr. Redfaery is only around 5'11. These shoes have a three inch or so heel. I also have really weak ankles. I've never had a real problem with heels but last night I tried them on and when I practiced my walking down the aisle, and I kept wobbling. I can walk in heels, but I apparently cannot walk slowly in heels. And that's just not something that I want to worry about on my wedding day. So I started looking for something a little more stable and comfy. I can't do flats because I just can't wear flat shoes without my heels really hurting.

6901-611150-d.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I have always thought that I would wear green shoes but I put that aside because I didn''t think it would go with the dress. But now i''m revisiting, and i''ve come up with two almost identical shoes. What do you think?

51epqHvOb3L._SL500__SS140_.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
or these

51r+lnCRA6L._SL500__SS140_.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
The first green pair is really cute!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
and here''s my dress. Please excuse the horrendous picture... there was bad lighting and I was using a timer. lol running back and forth in my tiny bedroom was interesting.

asl;kfgj.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link bebe. I have been also pondering the Nina culver shoes in brown. I love shoes.
30.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
RFT, will the dress need to be hemmed again if you go with lower shoes? If so, it might be easier to look for a taller shoe but with a chunky or wedge heel for support. If not, we can definitely help you find something gorgeous and comfy!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Octavia... the dress has yet to be altered in any way. The dress is only too long in a few places due to the nature of the skirt and the fact that I am rather tall and it was a sample dress. So to stop from rambling, the heel hight is only an issue as far as comfort is concerned.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oh good! I''ll run off to see if I can find anything fun...much better than Administrative Law homework any day!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green shoes #1!!!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I like your first green shoes
30.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The first green shoes, for sure!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love green shoes #1, too. I think the peep toe makes them just a bit more formal. And, I know you said no heels, but I do love these. I also saw a pair of green wedges not too long ago that I loved, but I can''t remember where I saw them right now (boo!). I will try to remember and post them. But, both pair of green flats you posted are super, super cute!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies... I''m back with an update! My personal fav was the 1st green shoe as well but I balked at the $215 price tag. So I went to the mall today and ended up with these... on clearance. They''re Cole haan penny ballet flats with nike air technology in them. Soooo comfy! Thanks for the help and I hope you like them!

6219-776847-p.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Incredibly rewearable!
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 8:08:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Green shoes #1!!!!
Ditto! I love the color!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Super-super-super cute.... And you will FOR SURE get some use outta those after you say "I do!"
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m the same height as you, and have ankle issues as well. I gave up on heels, and got sneakers for my big day. I''ll wear a pretty 2" heel for the ceremony and pictures, but once we get back up the aisle, the heels are coming off.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results