shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for flat shoes for my wedding, and I came across these:

http://www.myglassslipper.com/products2.cfm/dept/SHOES/ID/4648

They are a little more than what I wanted to spend, but I think they are so cute! I originally wanted pointy toed slingbacks, but that''s hard to find in a flat. How I wish I could wear beautiful heels for my wedding! (I don''t want to tower over my FI, lol)

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Maybe you want FLAT flats, but here are some with a tiny heel (like 1-2 inches). There are some great ones on top (I ordered it by price) that look like the one you posted, but are way cheaper. There is also a nice pointed toe option further down the page. Also it seems that every spring Banana Republic shows a pointed slingback flat - maybe they will have one in white in a few months :)

zappos bridal shoes

I am 6 feet tall, and worried about being a towering giantess for my wedding, but when I went and tried on shoes the flats just felt not dressy enough for me. The extra inch was barely perceptible height wise (for me) but it made me feel dressed up in a way I can''t in flats. Anyway, just wanted to share my own realization and hopefully give you some new shoes to drool over.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely think those are cute, but keep on a-searchin''! Zappos.com, Like.com, BlueFly.com, etc.... ALL of these sites will lead to a plethora of other (& hopefully more affordable!) options! :)

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
I noticed that those are dyeables- were you going to keep them white or dye them a certain color? I ask because maybe if you are going to spend over 100 dollars on your shoes then you could find a cute pair that are dressy enough for the wedding but that can also be used after the wedding. I was going to look for options for you until I realized that you may not be keeping them white.

Or maybe people don''t do this? I am also going to wear flats (even though I''m short) and I am looking for a pair that I can wear again- it gives me a good excuse to buy a nice pair of shoes that I normally might not spend that much on.

If you don''t want to wear them again and you are looking for a ''wedding'' type shoe, then I think these are perfect and I actually like them better than most of the wedding shoes on zappos.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the websites! I hadn''t thought about checking bluefly for wedding shoes--will be keeping my eye on that one. I''m not necessarily going to dye them after the wedding, although it would be nice to get some more use out of them. Anyway, thanks for all the help!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you open up your mind to non-white shoes, you''ll find a lot more options available to you!
1.gif

I wore gold flats that I loved, and got ''em on zappos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results