shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of our Save the Dates?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Just ordered our Save the Date Magnets. They''ll look the same except our last names will be in the same font as our first names. Also, I changed all the names as my last post I posted the wrong pic which had personal info in it. So thanks to those who let me know! :)

php2nttJ2PM.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Looking good, date-twin! What are the colors of you wedding? Do you know what your wedding invites will look like already? Will you make the STDs coordinate with your invites? I love the picture you used!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
The colors of our wedding are lavandar, navy, and champagne date twin! I haven't looked into invites yet but I'd like the colors to coordinate at least :)

ETA: I checked the website where we got our magnets and they fabulous matching invitations but they're a bit pricey...so I guess we'll see :)

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that, I think it''s lovely.

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I just sent mine out and I wish I could have done something adorable like this. I had to send out a 8-1/2 x 11 letter telling guests to book a their hotel asap because my wedding weekend is the busiest hotel weekend of the year here in Milwaukee. We have an annual music festival that causes our hotels to be completely slammed... arg. I just love this though, you picked a great photo!!!

Cj

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Really cute!!! I love the photo and the colors :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They are SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone :)

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
I love the color combo you chose! It''s classy, and your picture fits perfectly!

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results