shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this photographer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
that bad huh?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 3:33:59 AM
Author: cindygenit
that bad huh?
LOL.

It''s not bad, just average in my opinion. None of the shots really blew me away. I know not every shot is jaw dropping, but there''s usually a couple in every batch that are just "WOW!"

I assume if these are the ones that she''s showing on her webpage, they''re the best of the ones she took, and I''m not that impressed.

One thing that bugged me is that you don''t see pure joy in any of the pictures, they look strained kind of? Maybe the people getting married were just not happy.
2.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree with elle.

It concerns me that the "galleries" only show 9 photos from each wedding. Frankly, when you're only displaying 9 photos to the public for a wedding where I'm sure hundreds of photos were actually taken, each and every display photo should be great! They're not. Yes, some pics are nice, but there are also a few that aren't flattering at all (and IMHO don't belong in a gallery). That just struck me as really odd.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Don''t put J up for the slaughter Cindy! I don''t want to know!! lol.

I think she is asking too much for what she offers.

You didn''t like echo?

Has moleculeblue emailed you from Gum tree? i got an email the other day but i didn''t look at the website.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
If any of those were my 9 best shots from my wedding I would be really upset, I''ve seen way better non-pro pics on this board. Don''t waste your money.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
LOL hawaiian, that is not J!!!

This is the photographer that my celebrant recommended.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I think she is too pricey..

It''s hard isn''t it? To find that balance between talent and cost..

I''ll have a look to see what else i can find.. i am bored at work.
3.gif

purelily

Shiny_Rock
I agree with the other posters :-/ I dont really see much of a wow factor here. The pictures kinda look washed out? or is that me...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Where abouts are you Cindy?

ETA - I just figured it out, you are in Perth right? Sorry, I thought you were in QLD, I was going to give the linky for my photog.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Cindy is in Perth with me Honey!!

I just started going through the yellow pages and there are just sooooooooooooo many to look through.

This one caught my eye, not because of her photography skills or the price, just becuase she lives in Medina. (My mum lived in Medina when she first got married).

I kind of like her.. but i guess it depends on what you are after, i think the prices are on par with the other one you posted though i could be wrong.

http://www.michelledeanphotography.com/index2.php

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the hawaiian! =)

I''m in Perth honey! I think we are at a disadvantage in Perth. Its a relatively small, laid back town and there aren''t that many photographers here that are worth looking at (IMO). AND their prices are ridiculous.

LOL just got an email from a photographer who does models too and he is SHOCKING. Bahahahahahahahahahaha

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 10:51:26 PM

I''m in Perth honey! I think we are at a disadvantage in Perth. Its a relatively small, laid back town and there aren''t that many photographers here that are worth looking at (IMO). AND their prices are ridiculous.

LOL just got an email from a photographer who does models too and he is SHOCKING. Bahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh no!!

I know EXACTLY which one you are talking about. He made my skin crawl. Ewwwwwww!!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 11:05:01 PM
Author: hawaiianorangetree

I'm in Perth honey! I think we are at a disadvantage in Perth. Its a relatively small, laid back town and there aren't that many photographers here that are worth looking at (IMO). AND their prices are ridiculous.

Oh no!!

I know EXACTLY which one you are talking about. He made my skin crawl. Ewwwwwww!!!
I had to highlight, bold, and italic that sentence because that is exactly how i felt. Probably a disgusting old man. And his wedding pics are sub-par.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 11:15:16 PM

Date: 9/17/2009 11:05:01 PM
Author: hawaiianorangetree

Oh no!!

I had to highlight, bold, and italic that sentence because that is exactly how i felt. Probably a disgusting old man. And his wedding pics are sub-par.
So were the models.. which tells you exactly what kind of photographer he is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results