shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you guys think of this stone?? PICS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Vietcu

Rough_Rock
I am very interested in this stone that I found. .83ct H VS1 H&A. Dont want to post specs, but came out excellent to very good on HCA. Asking price for it is $3788. I think I am going to buy it but just wondering what others thought about the stone first.

DSrCN9985.jpg

Vietcu

Rough_Rock
Here is the close up to where the inclusions are, I think they can hide that crystal under the prongs of the ring.

DSCNr9986.jpg

Vietcu

Rough_Rock
This is the only other inclusions.

DSCNr9988.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are you worried about again? This stone is a VS1 which means you won't see anything with your naked eye no matter how hard you try. Not even the crystal you want to hide with a prong. My VS1 stone has small inclusions I can barely make out with my 10x loupe and then I get eye strain pains!!!

From the pix it looks to be a familiar vendor, post the specs of the stone so people can comment on the cut unless you are comfortable with it already.

However, it looks pretty darn good, specs and pricing sound spot on.

Congrats.
2.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Hm, I also recognize the style of those photos.
2.gif

Anyway, to echo Mara, I also doubt very much that you'll be able to see those inclusions, so there won't be a need to hide anything. I think it's a great-looking stone.

Vietcu

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies. I wasnt worried at all, was just curious as to what experts in here thought thats all. I'm sure most of you know what site I got the pics from, and I must say they are very helpful and prompt. So far my experience with this site and the dealers on the net have been nothing short of spectacular, a heck of a lot better than what I get at local diamond shop. So until I purchase the diamond and get it in my hands, thumbs up
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results