shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you guys think of these Calvin Klein Sandals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
1517168.jpg

I just bought them in black. The footbed is the same color, cream suede, the leather on top is black. I couldn''t find a better pic.
My only problem is that they say Calvin Klein on the leather- I hate being a walking billboard. It is very subtle though. They fit well and will look amazing with red nailpolish pedicure and chinos or jeans. Do you like them? Still wavering on them, I can take them back for 2 weeks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
CUTE! i couldn''t even see the CK on the leather part (i guess you mean the strap?) so i''d say keep them! they will be fab for summer.

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Mara. :) I love kitten heels because I am so tall 6 feet!
if I wear flats, my feet look like banana boats. Anything taller than kitten heels, I am taller than the rest of the room.

I like how simple and versatile they are.
36.gif

Yeah, the calvin Klein is embossed into the strap, but it is difficult to see from 5 feet away.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re great!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even see the Calvin Klein on the strap till you pointed them out! Keep ''em clean and no one will notice.
2.gif
Super cute!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Those are heels I could stand on without falling off of. Cute.
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!

I wear mostly sandals and am always on the lookout for comfy ones - these look very comfy!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are very cute..

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute. I don''t think the casual observer could see the CK on the top. I wouldn''t worry about it.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
LOL just saw this post. I am close to 6 ft also, and after 2 kids I really do have banana boats. It is so difficult . . . I used to love to wear heels just to amp up my height to 6''3" or 6''4", but now I just want my shoes flat, but don''t want my feet looking any bigger than they have to . . . I think these sandals are very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results