shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you get the cat that has everything, for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
http://kittywigs.com/wigindex.html

This website has the answer to this age old question. And would you believe, it only costs $50! It is a bargain at twice the price.

Now don''t get too excited, as this particular wig is out of stock, but you can always pre-order!

kittywig.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Human question: Do blondes have more fun?

Cat question: Do blondes get more fish?

doblondeshavemorefun.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
This item is for the more elegant moggie in your life.

And, its in stock!

kittyvogue.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if now, I have finally ''seen it all''?

ihaveseenitall.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 7:00:45 PM
Author: Steel

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I''ll bet that wig stayed on exactly 5 seconds before that tabby shook it off and walked disdainfully out of the shot!!! The look in its eyes says it all, "WTH?!"

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHA! Oh my God. I never knew how hilarious a cat in a wig would be! SO FUNNY!

My fiance went to Target the other night and brought back a collar to put on the kitties that looks like a shirt collar and tie...it is AMAZING! I put it on my kitty and asked him all sorts of questions about his day at the office! So funny! He didn''t seem to mind it too much, either. I tried to find a picture of it online but I couldn''t.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
31.gif

Date: 12/13/2007 7:24:36 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 12/13/2007 7:00:45 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I''ll bet that wig stayed on exactly 5 seconds before that tabby shook it off and walked disdainfully out of the shot!!! The look in its eyes says it all, ''WTH?!''

This is an extract from the site:

"Each Kitty Wig™ comes in an attractive round metal wig case with our fresh new logo on it. Your wig will arrive on a wig form and covered in a hair net to help keep its shape and luster.

The package also includes complete instructions for care, suggestions from professional photographers, and a mouse with rattle to help you direct Kitty''s stunned gaze. Every kitty loves the promise of a new toy for model behavior.

Please remember, Kitty Wigs should only be used with human supervision, and introduced slowly. When not in use, the wig should always be stored in its pawproof case. Complete directions and safety warnings are included with every package. Please read them carefully and avoid unnecessary dangers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the first highlighted bit tells you how your cat will react to your ''gift'', and the second highlighted bit forewarns you how it will exact its revenge; if only it can grow that opposable thumb and get into that paw proof case
31.gif
!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 7:43:04 PM
Author: thing2of2
HAHAHAHA! Oh my God. I never knew how hilarious a cat in a wig would be! SO FUNNY!

My fiance went to Target the other night and brought back a collar to put on the kitties that looks like a shirt collar and tie...it is AMAZING! I put it on my kitty and asked him all sorts of questions about his day at the office! So funny! He didn''t seem to mind it too much, either. I tried to find a picture of it online but I couldn''t.

I love it! Please post a pic of your executive kitty!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 7:49:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OMG This is HILARIOUS!!! I especially like the first cat.. looks oh so comfy in her uh, wig.. I particularly like the uh, electric blue wig from the site. I have a hard enough time keeping a collar on my cat, let alone a wig. ROFL
9.gif

Too funny.. and.. so is this..
ihaveseenitall.gif
You must tell where you found it. lol
Thanks for stopping by SDL, glad it gave you a giggle! Sorry, no idea where I pinched the cute little man from, could easily be a Ps''er! But he is yours now!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I, too, had thought I''d seen everything, but this...wow! I have to forward this link to my family, they''re all cat lovers and will find this hysterical! Thanks for sharing, I don''t know whether this is bizarre or just plain cute!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
....please note, for once I have no words....

lmao1.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 1:16:08 AM

Date: 12/13/2007 7:52:11 PM

Date: 12/13/2007 7:49:23 PM
OMG This is HILARIOUS!!! I especially like the first cat.. looks oh so comfy in her uh, wig.. I particularly like the uh, electric blue wig from the site. I have a hard enough time keeping a collar on my cat, let alone a wig. ROFL
9.gif

Too funny.. and.. so is this..
ihaveseenitall.gif
You must tell where you found it. lol
Thanks for stopping by SDL, glad it gave you a giggle! Sorry, no idea where I pinched the cute little man from, could easily be a Ps''er! But he is yours now!
You are always fun to chat with and I love reading your posts :)
emembarrassed.gif
Thanks SDL! I really enjoy your posts too!

jackieo.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 2:01:48 AM
Author: monarch64
Wow. I, too, had thought I''d seen everything, but this...wow! I have to forward this link to my family, they''re all cat lovers and will find this hysterical! Thanks for sharing, I don''t know whether this is bizarre or just plain cute!
Regretfully, I can''t take all the credit. We have a comedian here called Graham Norton, and he regularly has an oddity section in his show where he shows the crazy things people do or services they provide (yes, it is a late late nite show!); one episode showed a lady and her talent with ping pong balls [hint, you paid by the min to see her ''perform''
23.gif
] and last week there was a lady who made ''fetish woollens'' which were kinda like ''onesies'' for adults made out of wool
33.gif
, last night was the turn of wigs for you unsuspecting moggie!

I think it is bizarre, but also cute!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 4:36:51 AM
Author: Lorelei
....please note, for once I have no words....

Imagine how the cats feel!

catsgoneCRAZY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results