shape
carat
color
clarity

What do YOU do when you can''t sleep...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 1:04:25 AM
Author: Harriet

Date: 3/12/2009 12:06:36 AM
Author: Gailey

Date: 3/11/2009 2:06:29 AM
Author: Harriet
Read the UCC.
What''s the UCC? Does it work?
It''s the Uniform Commercial Code, a model contract law system. I threw my copy away, but I''ll bet it''ll work.
Btw, I''m a fan of Abba too, and the BeeGees, and Peter Allen. Good golly!
Hah, no wonder my hubby is asleep before his head hits the pillow, I think he wrote the bloody thing!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a panic attack. Call my doctor. Tell him to stop screwing with what works for me. I hate Lunesta. I miss my Trazadone/ambien cocktail.

Sorry bad week. My doctor is trying me on 'something new'. If it ain't broke don't freaking fix it.

*ignore the craxy Gypsy in the corner*
And yes, I'm feeling very hostile right now. 7 nights of bad sleep will do that to me. I'm funny that way.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:36:12 AM
Author: Gypsy
Have a panic attack. Call my doctor. Tell him to stop screwing with what works for me. I hate Lunesta. I miss my Trazadone/ambien cocktail.

Sorry bad week. My doctor is trying me on ''something new''. If it ain''t broke don''t freaking fix it.

And yes, I''m feeling very hostile right now. 7 nights of bad sleep will do that to me. I''m funny that way.

I feel you. I can get crabby when I am sleep deprived. I feel for the doctor who changed your meds, I am picturing the phone call right now.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I have no trouble sleeping. Running over 20 miles a week minimun, gets you good and worn out by the time my head hits the pillow. I sleep from 8:45 pm or maybe even 9 if I am watching a program.... and wake up at 4:45 every morning.... a full 8 hours.

So... I''d recommend exercise, at some point during the day! Plus it has other wonderful side effects too!
emteeth.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I exercise, I wish it had that effect on me

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I used to just be able to literally tell my mind to clear itself and I''d focus on "nothing" and be asleep within minutes. Also used to try breathing really deeply - fill up my lungs, and push out all the air, relaxing my body each time I''d expel all the air. I''d relax more and more each time, and be asleep within minutes of this. I''m not good at that anymore though, for some unknown reason. I just have nights like last night, where I lay there for hours with my mind RUNNING - I get sleep and start to halfway fall asleep, but never quite get there. I toss and turn. All night. Ugh.
38.gif

Also, I have noticed that it helps me stay asleep more, or fall back asleep better during the night, if I cover up and turn away all my clocks so I can''t see them during the night.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:32:36 AM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Date: 3/12/2009 6:36:12 AM

Author: Gypsy

Sorry bad week. My doctor is trying me on ''something new''. If it ain''t broke don''t freaking fix it.

And yes, I''m feeling very hostile right now. 7 nights of bad sleep will do that to me. I''m funny that way.

I feel you. I can get crabby when I am sleep deprived. I feel for the doctor who changed your meds, I am picturing the phone call right now.

I actually like my doctor very much, so I kept repeating that over and over in my head when I left him the message and was pretty nice. I spoke with him this morning to. He increased the Lunesta. Wants to give it one more go. YAY. At least I work from home tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results