shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you do for a living? Does your jewelry match your occupation?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am an IT manager and my rings give me something to look at besides the computer screen. For work, I change my jewelry daily to match my outfit. So my spending counts as an accessory for my work outfits...like shoes, right? :saint:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One day, when I lose a lot of weight, I will come back and write that I'm a stripper and I have bling all over my naughty bits. Bahahahahhahahjajahhahabbaa! :razz::lol-2:;-):lol::naughty::-o:dance:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm....I have two jobs - I'm a real estate agent full time, and an adjunct professor at a University. I'd say in real estate, I probably am lacking in jewels, compared to other agents, and at school I have more bling than most of the other teachers. There are so many days that I forget to even put my jewelry on (besides my wedding band) even though I really love my jewelry!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One day, when I lose a lot of weight, I will come back and write that I'm a stripper and I have bling all over my naughty bits. Bahahahahhahahjajahhahabbaa! :razz::lol-2:;-):lol::naughty::-o:dance:

Please no vajazzle shots :lol::D

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vajazzle! Why don't we have a thread about this???? :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results