shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you do after the wedding is over?

pannini

Shiny_Rock
I posted in the wrong forum! I didn't know Newlyweds existed. I am happy to be here....

I am suffering from post partum depression with the wedding. What do I do now? What did you do? How do you still indulge in all these exciting wedding planning details when they are ultimately irrelevant to you now? Blogs are pointless but I can't help but lurk in them.

How do you deal with regretting parts of the wedding day that you can't change? Mine was a bit disastrous. You can hear the details in

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry that your wedding didn't go according to your plans. :( My only suggestion is to enjoy being married and focus on your future together. After all, that was the most important part of your wedding day. :)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You stop reliving what went wrong with your day (because we all had things that didn't turn out like we planned), and you get on with the business of being married.

This is what is wrong with the whole MY BIG DAY, ONCE IN A LIFETIME, PRINCESS BRIDE scenario. The wedding day is not the most important moment of your life. . . for the rest of your life . . . because it will be trumped by the birth of a child, the loss of a family member, etc. Ten years from now you will have trouble remembering details from 'your special day'. Really.

It's the marriage that matters, so go figure out how to make the most of each day as a wife rather than a bride. Your marriage, presumably, will last a lifetime instead of a few hours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results