shape
carat
color
clarity

What did everyone buy on Black Friday??

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RayRay We already have 2 in the family, and they are great. Even the mini one is great. My husband has one and he's always using it.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
For the first time in years, not a single thing. Now, I am in panic mode, lol.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I hear you. I order these every 3 months and it is super expensive. I never get them on sale per so but I do get them at an excellent price as I am considered a healthcare provider despite being retired so I do pay almost half price but even at that it is thousands per year I am spending on vitamins and supplements. Grateful for the provider cost for sure.

Yep, definitely adds up so discounts make a big difference. Half price is fantastic! Depending on the product and price, I buy from swansonvitamins.com, luckyvitamin.com, Costco (vitamin d) or direct from manufacturer. I used to buy between the months of September through March so as to avoid shipping during hot months, but a couple of years ago I started stocking up a years worth during Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my total haul for Black Friday / Cyber Monday was vitamins and supplements, a couple of tops from Macy's (duplicates of what I already have but in new colors), an LL Bean signature cotton fisherman tunic sweater and, pathetically but a great deal, a subscription to a website for all you want to watch continuing professional education seminars for a flat fee. Just realized I need to complete 30 hours before the end of the month. Oops. :eek2:

jbuenavides

Rough_Rock
I have always been a fan of vintage-looking stuff I got the necklace for $14 and the earrings for only $12.

Also, I bought a couple of Christmas gifts including a new
heated cat pad for my Siamese.

1575519259115.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I bought another pair of SW boots. 8)Just too sweet a deal to pass. Blue suede in Fifo. I have about 5 pairs of blue suede boots (50/50, Lander, and Reserve) and wear the blue suede pairs the most I think. I just love blue and have a lot of it in my wardrobe. Will update when it arrives. If it arrives. This time of year is always iffy re purchases actually not being sold out before it is sent. Fingers crossed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, definitely adds up so discounts make a big difference. Half price is fantastic! Depending on the product and price, I buy from swansonvitamins.com, luckyvitamin.com, Costco (vitamin d) or direct from manufacturer. I used to buy between the months of September through March so as to avoid shipping during hot months, but a couple of years ago I started stocking up a years worth during Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales.

That's smart purchasing during the holiday sales for the year. I end up purchasing every 3 months and it would be smarter for me to do what you do as they do have holiday sales even for providers where it's 15% off during Cyber Monday. I did not take advantage of it this year but next year I will try to remember. I get all my vitamins through Emerson Ecologics and Pure Encapsulations and another company that escapes my brain right now.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got the girls new phones and renewed the contract and I got a free apple watch and I Pad. Watch is cool but I would seriously prefer one in gold with diamonds.:roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got the girls new phones and renewed the contract and I got a free apple watch and I Pad. Watch is cool but I would seriously prefer one in gold with diamonds.:roll2:

Can you upgrade? That is, trade in the free one for the one in gold with diamonds for an additional fee?

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not know that apple sold fine jewelry watches. Frankly, I think the black screen is big and ugly and reminds me of the old digital watches of the 1970s. The 1 inch plastic/rubber band is also too wide for my tastes. Although it's the latest model, I really do not know all of the functions and won't probably use them. I love a dainty watch as I have small wrists ergo why all the Rolex et al style watches have never rocked my boat. That being said, I am really hard on watches and an expensive watch to wear everyday is not practical.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t buy anything Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but yesterday I was browsing James Allen and stumbled on the sweetest little heart diamond.
Its a .38ct K with a brownish undertone that reminded me of the M @Mamabean had made into a stacker. Hopefully I think it’s just as pretty in person! ❤️

DF1AB692-7CF5-4967-8DFA-5EC951D38540.jpeg

6E1FEA66-CDB9-4D72-9D75-D8966EE3E06B.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t buy anything Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but yesterday I was browsing James Allen and stumbled on the sweetest little heart diamond.
Its a .38ct K with a brownish undertone that reminded me of the M @Mamabean had made into a stacker. Hopefully I think it’s just as pretty in person! ❤

Ooh it is so pretty. Heartlicious ❤️
Hope you love it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SW purchase #2 just arrrived. One more to go...
This is the FIFO in black leather. Just quick pics as I’m working out so wearing shorts which isn’t conducive to boot wearing or photo taking haha.

1F276986-BEC3-44F6-9F70-CEC773AE3B7C.jpeg

10B86B7E-53DF-473F-AB05-66D881C9A922.jpeg

2162E9A7-1956-413B-A883-5EAF912354D4.jpeg

It’s a breathtaking gorgeous day here. Cold crisp and bright. With stunning clouds and colors. Had to get that in with the boot pic.

86A7F997-0019-49EB-8E2E-6343E83EF139.jpeg

A736E837-DD01-4C68-A770-DCD58E3042B1.jpeg

@bling_dream19 it fits a bit looser than my other pairs but I think with pants/leggings it will look fine. Hope you are enjoying your new boot purchases too!
I’m pleased with the purchase. I got it for less than half price. Can’t beat that.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SW purchase #2 just arrrived. One more to go...
This is the FIFO in black leather. Just quick pics as I’m working out so wearing shorts which isn’t conducive to boot wearing or photo taking haha.

1F276986-BEC3-44F6-9F70-CEC773AE3B7C.jpeg

Gorgeous,@missy

10B86B7E-53DF-473F-AB05-66D881C9A922.jpeg

2162E9A7-1956-413B-A883-5EAF912354D4.jpeg

It’s a breathtaking gorgeous day here. Cold crisp and bright. With stunning clouds and colors. Had to get that in with the boot pic.

86A7F997-0019-49EB-8E2E-6343E83EF139.jpeg

A736E837-DD01-4C68-A770-DCD58E3042B1.jpeg

@bling_dream19 it fits a bit looser than my other pairs but I think with pants/leggings it will look fine. Hope you are enjoying your new boot purchases too!
I’m pleased with the purchase. I got it for less than half price. Can’t beat that.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its a .38ct K with a brownish undertone that reminded me of the M @Mamabean had made into a stacker. Hopefully I think it’s just as pretty in person! ❤

Did you buy this @jbake? I’ve been looking for one to make into a permanent bezel ring for my middle finger in honor of my dog, Bailey! He’s still with me.but he just turned 11..I’m still in the looking stage though..I love it! I’m excited for you if you purchased it!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was good and didn’t buy anything. But I’m happy to see what everyone else purchased! Enjoy!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Did you buy this @jbake? I’ve been looking for one to make into a permanent bezel ring for my middle finger in honor of my dog, Bailey! He’s still with me.but he just turned 11..I’m still in the looking stage though..I love it! I’m excited for you if you purchased it!

I did, I just couldn’t help myself! I hope it’s as pretty as yours. I’m your copycat now :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought a teeny heart ring to wear on my middle finger on my right hand always. My dog just turned 11. I wanted to have something I could see everyday to show how much I love him. I didn’t want a large ring because I will wear it daily regardless of what else I wear on my main right ring finger. It’s a bitty size which I really like. I never wear multiple rings on different fingers but this ring is so tiny it won’t fight with whatever else I wear on the next finger.
1F907689-D00F-4879-8825-5E317C2CFEA6.jpeg D762B130-D435-403B-BC54-7A6B454D7D60.jpeg

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did, I just couldn’t help myself! I hope it’s as pretty as yours. I’m your copycat now :lol-2:

Haha!! I can’t wait to see it! It’s so pretty! What are you going to do with it? Ring? Pendant?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a teeny heart ring to wear on my middle right hand always. My dog just turned 11. I wanted to have something I could see everyday to show how much I love him. I didn’t want a large ring because I will wear it daily regardless of what else I wear on my main right ring finger. It’s a bitty size which I really like. I never wear multiple rings on different fingers but this ring is so tiny it won’t fight with whatever else I wear on the next finger.
1F907689-D00F-4879-8825-5E317C2CFEA6.jpeg D762B130-D435-403B-BC54-7A6B454D7D60.jpeg

Oh so lovely and sweet Joanne. I love this.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Haha!! I can’t wait to see it! It’s so pretty! What are you going to do with it? Ring? Pendant?

That’s such a sweet ring for Bailey! Little hearts are just adorable ❤️

I’m hoping to have it set as a bezel ring like yours but in rose gold. I’m wanting to start a fancy shape stack for my right hand.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I bought absolutely nothing. (:

Its kind of a tradition for me!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @kipari, I have to restrain myself from more SW purchases. I literally have no more space for these boots in my closet.:lol:

Maybe it's a good thing that they don't deliver to my place, after all...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s such a sweet ring for Bailey! Little hearts are just adorable ❤

I’m hoping to have it set as a bezel ring like yours but in rose gold. I’m wanting to start a fancy shape stack for my right hand.
It’s going to look so pretty! Who are you going to use to do it?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe it's a good thing that they don't deliver to my place, after all...

Kipari, have you ever checked out Duo boots? They're located in the UK and great quality boots.

Having said that if you really want a pair of SW boots I am sure we can figure a way to get them to you...or perhaps a visit to NYC/Jersey shore might be in order? :devil::bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh got my Cyber Monday purchase already. Sooner than anticipated as I never got a shipping notification. Kudos to USPS for their efficient delivery this time. And sorry to my mailman as I was sort of a sweaty wreck just getting out of the tub and quickly throwing on clothes when I answered the door haha.

petitepaigesideview.png

petitepaigerooting.png

It's not the sunglasses though they are relatively new. Can you guess what my impulse purchase was this past Monday?

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
It’s going to look so pretty! Who are you going to use to do it?

I’m not sure yet. My local jewelers are so good to me, I’d almost feel disloyal going with someone else. But I haven’t used them for anything custom so far & would hate to not like it when it’s done. So I’m planning to take my time. First see if I love it in person, then make my mind up on setting. It may be a little while before I do set it. I think it would be the perfect little Valentine’s ring ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results