• 9. CUSHION

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • 10. RADIANT

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quiz time lol. I think this topic is an oldie but a goodie and anyway who doesn't enjoy a quick quiz?

https://debebians.com/pages/what-diamond-shape-are-you

1. What diamond shape are you?

and

2.What diamond do you currently have/wear most (if you have different shapes). Please reply to 2 in the comments as there is no poll choice for this question.

Thanks for playing.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When I wear my ER (I wear other stacking rings) it's a round. :D I stopped wearing it (it's the top ring in my avatar with a soldered wrap) because I play with it and have dropped it MANY times. Now I fidget with my Cartier Trinity ring :kiss2: Have only dropped that a few times....:lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got cushion!

But I wear a pear :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got "Oval"

"You are an oval!
Like lovers of the round brilliant cut, you possess a classic, traditional sensibility and are generally stable and dependable. You also exhibit a wild streak on occasion, during which you like to be more adventurous and try new things. You are often creative and a unique risk taker, who just likes to let loose and deviate from the norm every once in awhile."

I prefer elongated shapes so this was perfect for me. I have quite a few ovals.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got round brilliant and my main diamond is a round brilliant! I do get bored easily so I have alternates. :twisted2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am an RB. But I love a cushion. LOL.

You are a round brilliant!
You are classic, traditional and the most common diamond shape, but that doesn't mean you aren't special. The round brilliant cut is lauded as the most desired diamond shape, because it's regarded as the shape that's the best at showing off a diamond's beauty, which makes it the standard. Those that go for the round brilliant choose it to adhere to traditional expert testimony of it being the perfect shape; or because, as the standard, it is the dependable option for the shopper who isn't too particular.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heart, which I love and want! I have RB.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread @missy!

I got heart! I wear a round.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I got round brilliant. Which is funny because I don't even have a ring with modern rounds.

I normally wear old mine cuts and my antique pear the most. I have been wearing my new emerald cut though daily!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread @missy!

I got heart! I wear a round.

Haha I got heart too first time I took it but because there were a few top answers for me with some of the questions I took it two more times and got round both of those times. I wear roundish. Lol

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I got heart too first time I took it but because there were a few top answers for me with some of the questions I took it two more times and got round both of those times. I wear roundish. Lol

@missy, same with me, I had trouble deciding between a few of the answers so I went back and chose the other responses and got round! Funny!

AV_

Ideal_Rock

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got round brilliant. Which is fitting, because I went with a classic RB solitaire in a tapered platinum cathedral band for my E-ring (precisely because I wanted something classic that would not become dated with time).

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pear
antique cut pear
I actually love elongated cuts like emerald, oval and marquise shapes and my rings reflect that.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like Mamabean and cmd2014 the quiz both defined me as a round brilliant and I wear a round brilliant.

Deb ;))

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My diamond is from an Art Deco diamond ring (subsequently reset) I was besotted by the unusually long shape.
It was sitting on display “alone” in the window of a very high end Antique Jewellers. No price tag!
Fiancée and I had been looking at pink diamonds (Gawd talk about sticker shock even 20 years ago) and various rings with the understanding that I would indicate a few I liked and he would choose and surprise me.
Fiancée to be and I went into the store and looked at various rings before I meekly asked to see the ring in the display window.
I said nothing which in itself was telling and my eyes had glazed over. I reluctantly handed it back well aware this ring was somewhat over budget.
A few weeks later he proposed during dinner at a fancy restaurant.
I literally shrieked, alarming the whole establishment, jumped up knocking my wine glass off the table and breaking it, doing like a crazy happy dance.
Yes, it was the Art Deco ring with the emerald cut diamond of my dreams.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My diamond is from an Art Deco diamond ring (subsequently reset) I was besotted by the unusually long shape.
It was sitting on display “alone” in the window of a very high end Antique Jewellers. No price tag!
Fiancée and I had been looking at pink diamonds (Gawd talk about sticker shock even 20 years ago) and various rings with the understanding that I would indicate a few I liked and he would choose and surprise me.
Fiancée to be and I went into the store and looked at various rings before I meekly asked to see the ring in the display window.
I said nothing which in itself was telling and my eyes had glazed over. I reluctantly handed it back well aware this ring was somewhat over budget.
A few weeks later he proposed during dinner at a fancy restaurant.
I literally shrieked, alarming the whole establishment, jumped up knocking my wine glass off the table and breaking it, doing like a crazy happy dance.
Yes, it was the Art Deco ring with the emerald cut diamond of my dreams.
I LOVE THIS @Bron357! :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Modern round brilliant which is the diamond I liked least most of my adult life and kinda appreciate now. When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was asking what our body shape most resembled which in my case would be a pear cut :mrgreen2:. My first engagement ring was an oval, second is a cushion spinel. The diamonds I wear most is my AVC right hand ring, round studs, and round 3-stone necklace.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got round brilliant, and my primary ER is an RB; however, I also have a much larger OEC that I wear also.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got Round, which is what I have for everything, but the ring in my profile, which I won :)

Then I went back and retook the quiz, changing the answers for the questions where I could have gone in a different direction easily or just chose one "because I had to." Then I got Princess. Which I do actually have in another diamond like stone, and love.

Still, I was kind of hoping the answer would be something very different! Any excuse to look at more bling, I say :)

seechelle456

Rough_Rock
The first time I took this, I got heart. I went back and retook it for fun, and then got round (though I noticed that some of the answer choices were different the second time around!).

I wear an asscher and absolutely love it!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quiz time lol. I think this topic is an oldie but a goodie and anyway who doesn't enjoy a quick quiz?

https://debebians.com/pages/what-diamond-shape-are-you

1. What diamond shape are you?

and

2.What diamond do you currently have/wear most (if you have different shapes). Please reply to 2 in the comments as there is no poll choice for this question.

Thanks for playing.

I'm an elongated emerald, lol. I have no indent at the hips at all. Oh, I guess I'm an elongated emerald with a bit of a bulge at about halfway past the center (aka my butt), lol

I wear an MRB

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg, I thought you were literally asking us what our body shape is like, if comparing it to a diamond. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg, I thought you were literally asking us what our body shape is like, if comparing it to a diamond. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I thought the same thing!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My results -- consistent with Uni!

You are an emerald cut!
You are often straightforward and confident. You don't bow to other people's opinions and don't have anything to hide. The emerald cut has step-cut facets, drawing attention to its clarity, and any blemishes or imperfections are more easily visible to the eye. Like the diamond cut itself, you make an impression without really trying through a natural sense of elegance, sophistication, and reservation.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got Emerald Cut and (drumroll....) it's my favourite cut too! :dance:

I wear a mix of cuts, nothing consistently to be honest.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I got a pear..

You are pear!
You are unique and tend to be a perfectionist. The unconventional shape of the pear diamond combines a traditional rounded end with a tapered point, making it a stone that is unique. Given that, fans of the pear typically want it all. You may want to have a simple domestic family life, but at the same time, you enjoy having the freedom to work on a successful career and continue to have a social life with friends.

But I wear and emerald cut. I tried on a pear halo once and it didn't look good on my hand at all. :lol:

Q

Queenie60

I got a heart...

I wear an oec eternity or my pear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results