• blue

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
So,I really want fun color shoes for our wedding. I am wearing a blue garter,our wedding colors are chocolate brown and green, and my favorite color is pink. Which do you think would be the best color for the shoes?

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Our wedding colors are also chocolate brown and (sage) green! :cheeky:

I voted for hot pink, since it's your favorite color and it will definitely stick out versus looking like you tried to match your color theme or go with the traditional something blue. But I don't think any of your other color choices would be bad either! So I guess I'm not that much help.

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
I picked other. I'd be really careful dying shoes. If they get even a little wet, the color will bleed everywhere. I'd just buy a pair in whatever color you decide.

If you are certain that they won't get wet, go for the pink!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I guess one of my concerns is that it seems like "I'm supposed" to either match my color scheme or go with blue for tradition.I really am having a tough time deciding though.I've seen great shoes in all colors!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What color dresses are your BMs wearing? I would dye them that color.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
lucyandroger said:
What color dresses are your BMs wearing? I would dye them that color.

My bridesmaids are wearing chocolate brown,so not really a fun shoe color lol.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Hot pink! Pink is my favorite color too, and I decided to go with pink shoes and a blue sole for my "something blue". I got my shoes from Nina Shoes, you can custom a bunch of their shoes in different color combinations: http://ninashoes.com/design-your-own-shoes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results