shape
carat
color
clarity

What can I expect to pay for a 1Ct. cornflower blue sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pgrogan

Rough_Rock
I am trying to buy my wife a sapphire necklace for her birthday, unfortunately I am a bit ignorant when it comes to colored gems.

Counting just the stone, how much should I expect to pay for a Cornflower Blue 1Ct. quality pear shaped Sapphire? Any suggestions on where to shop? I have looked at the natural sapphire company, and the pricing is much higher that I wish to pay. I realize that they have quality unheated stones....but I''m not concerned with the heat treatment process. Where can I get quality heated sapphires?

Thanks for your help.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I would say nothing under $600 and not over $1500
try www.awesomegems.com
www.simplysapphire.com
www.mineralminers.com
www.wildfishgems.com
www.ascstones.com

Pears are hard to find as normally they only cut it into this shape if the rough is close to the shape of a pear.
but they are certainly worth the wait!!!
28.gif
and would make a beautiful necklace!!

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
I can''t offer advice, but here are the corrected links to two of the Web sites that didn''t work for you:

www.simplysapphires.com (add an extra ''s'')
www.acstones.com (delete an extra ''s'')

The "Wild Fish Gems" link should be correct -- it worked for me just now.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
sorry I was just going by memory. If you type these names in a search engine it will find them

i think it''s www.simplysapphires.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results