shape
carat
color
clarity

What Camera Is Best For Baby Pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I am hunting for a digital camera that can take pictures of both my jewelry and more importantly, my little 11 month old Aidan. My current digital camera is a very old Sony and the problem I have is that whenever Aidan laughs or moves, the camera just wouldn''t snap the picture. The camera will take the picture only when Aidan has stopped moving so very often I end up taking a picture that I did not intend to take, and this absolutely frustrates me. Taking candid shots with my current camera is totally out of the question.

Does anyone know what camera I should use or what features is important to take moving shots of babies and children?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''d highly recommend the Canon SD700, SD800, or SD900.

The 700 is the first in the series with Image stabilization, which helps to "freeze" the action a bit. It also had a "kids and pets" mode that helps to snap it more quickly.

The 700 has dropped in price as the later models (800,900) came out, so if economy is important, that may be the way to go.

Also takes AWESOME macros! (jewelry)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results