shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Nice yellow on you, @icy_jade! It's a hard one to shop for, imho.

Longing for the day when drinks are served properly again. Throwback Friday.

IMG_1305.jpg IMG_2641.jpg

@Neptune no pressure or anything but am still patiently waiting for your SMTB thread so that we can get more details of your stunning gems!

Actually have been seeing quite a few nice unheated yellow sapphires on IG recently...

Wow I love this ring! What a ray of sunshine, that emerald cut is so elegant!

Thank you!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This today because of @elle_71125 lovely comments (and thank you! Same sentiments when I see your lovely rings really)
C2047D3B-340D-438B-BDFA-7CBF00E1B558.jpeg

Snapped this while looking for greenery to take ring pics away from the restaurant (so that I don’t look like the crazy ring lady). Singapore has been having some lovely cooling weather (that’s 25 C so maybe that’s summer temp in other countries lol) and it’s nice to be out
4572C4FF-9975-4CAE-A9AD-39954EB60B15.jpeg

6984B4B4-4026-428A-8AC0-86C0AF707FE1.gif

Swoon! It looks amazing on you!!! I seriously love it so much. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
no pressure or anything but am still patiently waiting for your SMTB thread so that we can get more details of your stunning gems!

Thank you for being so nice, @icy_jade. The act of showing them here makes me appreciate my small collection, a Colombian emerald pear cut solitaire, a spinel in bezel, a Paraiba in halo, and Deco inspired invisible set ruby and sapphire rings, even more. It also reduces the craving of constantly wanting to acquire new gems, I think...:lol-2:

It’s not a big enough collection to have my own SMTB, but I am happy that you like to see them.

ItzLog

Rough_Rock
5409BFEA-A760-476D-9695-CE45AF198207.jpeg AAF05B6B-AC24-46C7-AD72-22306D67C0C0.jpeg
I'm wearing these 3, but am currently trying to figure out which fingers they feel best on bc I haven't worn them in so long! lol

The 2 green ones, I have no clue what they really are, but I love them. I've been trying to use a spectroscope and an eye loupe and UV/blacklight to figure it out... But I'm learning. I haven't gotten very far with it, but it's still fun. I know the best thing to do is send it off to a certified gem lab, but honestly...I wouldn't want to do that for anything I spent under $500 for.

The round one on my middle finger is custom made by a woman I found on IG, it's a watermelon tourmaline cabochon set in silver. It was cool bc she sent me photos of the whole process of her "building" the ring.

I really need to get my nails done.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Work sucks, needing CS therapy today.

IMG_4414(1).jpg

So very, very beautiful. The emerald is my favorite but I LOVE all of your rings, and even a collection of one ring is not to small for SMTB. :kiss2: That said I understand being shy about your treasures.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Polyhex. Yes, I am shy. =) You got yourself some amazing rocks. Have you set any of them yet? I wish I had the guts to buy from IG and oversea vendors.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Hi CS, I’ve immensely enjoyed looking at your wonderful pieces. Thought I would post my earrings that I wore today.
18ct RG pink tourmaline, blue topaz, amethyst, peridot and citrine.
image.jpg

@HollyC Who designed these for you? I'm loving the complementary but not matchy look!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results