shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
332E8077-1670-4F6C-8F4F-D1BA9F3BE85C.jpeg

My two carat green gray diamond. Pictures never do this stone justice. I’m always amazed at the rainbow of colors coming out of this stone, and I love wearing it with my platinum scatter band. It also has a metallic luster. Here it is backlit by some sun beams.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mixing it up with emerald and jade.

I'm glad I got these beads even though they seemed expensive at the time. They are quite translucent even though when I bought them I didn't know what translucent was :lol:

20181213_183658.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, everything about this is gorgeous. I love the sapphire, but also that bracelet! :love: Would love to hear more about it!

Aww thank you! This one was a bangle I picked up 6 years ago at a jewellery store in Sydney. I had always wanted a diamond bangle but being my true lazy self I could never muster up the energy to source ideal cut diamonds, vet GIA reports, do a CAD and design one so I stopped by a reputable diamond dealer and bought this off the shelf.

The bigger diamonds are supposed to be 4.1mm each and D colour. It is very sparkly and as white if not whiter than my E colour solitaire diamond so I assume they classified their colours reasonably accurately. I love it and have worn it heaps over the years so it was a good purchase! :D

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Aww thank you! This one was a bangle I picked up 6 years ago at a jewellery store in Sydney. I had always wanted a diamond bangle but being my true lazy self I could never muster up the energy to source ideal cut diamonds, vet GIA reports, do a CAD and design one so I stopped by a reputable diamond dealer and bought this off the shelf.

The bigger diamonds are supposed to be 4.1mm each and D colour. It is very sparkly and as white if not whiter than my E colour solitaire diamond so I assume they classified their colours reasonably accurately. I love it and have worn it heaps over the years so it was a good purchase! :D

Thank you for sharing; it is gorgeous! Definitely a wonderful purchase!:appl:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
ABDA514D-3200-41CD-B940-4681FA8ED02C.jpeg
15282BBC-CBC9-42A2-905E-8635C52B7035.jpeg
Wrapping gifts and shopping...with emerald and diamond bracelet! Seems like a perfect time of year to wear it.

Shoot me dead! Your hands are gorgeous, they look like a magazine spread in Vogue for jewelry.
Also yes perfect time for emeralds (:
Although, I'm always in the mood for emeralds!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
69D6FF03-8D26-4600-9E63-B2A607A0D0C6.jpeg 048A18D7-4AFD-42B5-A4ED-21F992645E5B.jpeg

I wear these blue zircon earrings on a regular basis. I also had a bit of fun with this small garnet.

Your blue zircons are so simple but are so well matched to you! They look stunning with your skintone and hair color (: I think simple jewelry can be so effective and elegant, not to mention, easy to wear.
And I love the purple tone in your garnet! Was it bezeled in a stacking ring and then you added the wire wrap or is the whole ring made from the wire wrapping?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
ABDA514D-3200-41CD-B940-4681FA8ED02C.jpeg
15282BBC-CBC9-42A2-905E-8635C52B7035.jpeg
Wrapping gifts and shopping...with emerald and diamond bracelet! Seems like a perfect time of year to wear it.

This bracelet is a wowzer! And definitely perfect for Christmas. :appl:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Your blue zircons are so simple but are so well matched to you! They look stunning with your skintone and hair color (: I think simple jewelry can be so effective and elegant, not to mention, easy to wear.
And I love the purple tone in your garnet! Was it bezeled in a stacking ring and then you added the wire wrap or is the whole ring made from the wire wrapping?

Thank you! The wire wrap was done by spun_by_silver_designs on Instagram. The base is solid and they wire wrapped on top of it.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot me dead! Your hands are gorgeous, they look like a magazine spread in Vogue for jewelry.
Also yes perfect time for emeralds (:
Although, I'm always in the mood for emeralds!
Thank you! Such a nice compliment! I agree, emeralds always work with my mood too... They do make me feel joyful!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wearing my new jadeite pendant at Park Güell, Barcelona. Got 2 compliments on it. I think if the West sees more fine jadeite, it will be appreciated more outside Asia.
41209E62-810D-4FB2-BF39-A68782FA169E.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
in that shot the colouring of it (and the way the colours are dispersed) makes it look exactly like a picture of real scenery @Seaglow

Such a great large size too! I actually didn't realise how large it was from your other posts.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wearing my new jadeite pendant at Park Güell, Barcelona. Got 2 compliments on it. I think if the West sees more fine jadeite, it will be appreciated more outside Asia.
41209E62-810D-4FB2-BF39-A68782FA169E.jpeg
Shhh... If the west figures out what we love, we are lost. I'm the type to stop strangers and admire their jewelry. You would be in danger from me. :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Shhh... If the west figures out what we love, we are lost. I'm the type to stop strangers and admire their jewelry. You would be in danger from me. :)

We should all do a trip to Jieyang, Guangdong in China. It's one of the largest mid to high end jadeite wholesale centres in China so the whole ecosystem is there including affordable setting factories, carvers, wholesalers, livestream broadcasters etc!!!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Wearing my huge silvery mauve Star sapphire and my Smokey quartz ring with my new OPI nail polish called "Tickle My France-y"
20181226_110146.jpg 20181226_110000.jpg
Ive been calling my star "Plum" lately as it reminds me of one.
& I'm finally wearing this Smokey quartz after purchasing it at a garage sale two years ago and never wearing it since.
I think it looks specifically dapper with this nail polish shade. (:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my huge silvery mauve Star sapphire and my Smokey quartz ring with my new OPI nail polish called "Tickle My France-y"
20181226_110146.jpg 20181226_110000.jpg
Ive been calling my star "Plum" lately as it reminds me of one.
& I'm finally wearing this Smokey quartz after purchasing it at a garage sale two years ago and never wearing it since.
I think it looks specifically dapper with this nail polish shade. (:

Pretty! I feel like you can use that sapphire ring for self defense. :twisted2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results