shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:shock:
ooohhhh that is a stunning tourmaline ricezo!!!!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ilovegemstones|1431001615|3873390 said:
Felt like light blue too!

So many lovely rings by all of you, I am in awe. Sadly when I quote it only captures the words you've posted and not the photos.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
mochiko42|1431394717|3875291 said:
BaileyC, do you have a photo of the side profile of your citrine ring? It looks very edgy and almost architectural to me. Beautiful! :appl:

Wearing some new baubles that I picked up during Yvonne Raley's Mother's Day sale. Hauyne earrings and a Colombian emerald & diamond pendant, both in rose gold.
20150512_093022.jpg 20150511_182739.jpg

Ooh mochiko - I know your post is from May but I just saw it - love those Yvonne pieces, I was wondering who got that pendant! I have to admit that I really wanted that one...You have great taste!! If you ever decide to let it go email me first, lol. Love the hauyne earrings too, they look great on you. I got a tiny loose pair of them (maybe 3mm I think?) from Yvonne, but haven't set them yet. I have no idea what I'll do with them but had to have them.

Funny coincidence is that I came in here to post a pic of another emerald piece from Yvonne. I got this emerald ring from her a couple of months ago, and I've posted about it over here, but none of my own pics. I wore it with my mahenge ring just for fun today, they don't go together, they're just both pretty rings and I love them :). The emeralds in this ring are my favorites of any I've owned, I don't think my pics do them justice. They do have a gorgeous blue hue, but not as strong as these pics suggest - IRL they are a bright green color that pops, they're glowy but actually have sparkle too... small but still by far my nicest emeralds ever (just about one carat total weight). Hard to photograph accurately for sure. I know, I've gone on way too long about them...I'm just happy to have found this ring. My birthstone is emerald, so I've owned a lot of crappy ones over the years, lol.

_31124.jpg

_31125.jpg

_31126.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
aussiejamie|1434338426|3889321 said:

Thanks aussiejamie! :wavey:

Katharath - your emerald ring is amazing! :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ricezo|1434357254|3889366 said:
aussiejamie|1434338426|3889321 said:

Thanks aussiejamie! :wavey:

Katharath - your emerald ring is amazing! :love:

Thank you ricezo - and your tourmaline is beautiful. EVERYTHING looks good on your hands though, you have hands like a hand model!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Katharath! :wavey:

OTL - your sapphire is beautiful and I love the proportions of your ring. What are the dimensions of your sapphire? It's the perfect size!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
ricezo|1434407320|3889610 said:

OTL - your sapphire is beautiful and I love the proportions of your ring. What are the dimensions of your sapphire? It's the perfect size!

Thanks! Should be around 7.1mm.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic, thanks! I have a couple of 7mmish stones - I should get them set!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
OTL - that sapphire is practically my ideal in every way. Beautiful setting too. I always admire your gems!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1434400300|3889568 said:
I'm wearing this sapphire ring today

That is perfection! Was the sapphire cut by Barry? Who is the setting by (Single stone?)? I love the yellow gold with the blue sapphire. :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1434339138|3889326 said:
mochiko42|1431394717|3875291 said:
BaileyC, do you have a photo of the side profile of your citrine ring? It looks very edgy and almost architectural to me. Beautiful! :appl:

Wearing some new baubles that I picked up during Yvonne Raley's Mother's Day sale. Hauyne earrings and a Colombian emerald & diamond pendant, both in rose gold.
20150512_093022.jpg 20150511_182739.jpg

Ooh mochiko - I know your post is from May but I just saw it - love those Yvonne pieces, I was wondering who got that pendant! I have to admit that I really wanted that one...You have great taste!! If you ever decide to let it go email me first, lol. Love the hauyne earrings too, they look great on you. I got a tiny loose pair of them (maybe 3mm I think?) from Yvonne, but haven't set them yet. I have no idea what I'll do with them but had to have them.

Funny coincidence is that I came in here to post a pic of another emerald piece from Yvonne. I got this emerald ring from her a couple of months ago, and I've posted about it over here, but none of my own pics. I wore it with my mahenge ring just for fun today, they don't go together, they're just both pretty rings and I love them :). The emeralds in this ring are my favorites of any I've owned, I don't think my pics do them justice. They do have a gorgeous blue hue, but not as strong as these pics suggest - IRL they are a bright green color that pops, they're glowy but actually have sparkle too... small but still by far my nicest emeralds ever (just about one carat total weight). Hard to photograph accurately for sure. I know, I've gone on way too long about them...I'm just happy to have found this ring. My birthstone is emerald, so I've owned a lot of crappy ones over the years, lol.

What a stunning emerald ring you have, katharath. Yvonne does do fantastic work. :) I love how bright and strongly saturated your emeralds are, I'm sure the glow in person must be even more amazing.

Haha, I'm liking the emerald pendant a lot right now, but I realize it's kind of a bummer that I can't really see it myself once I'm wearing it. (Like, duh, right? It's a pendant necklace, of course I can't see it once it's on!) It is a bit sad that I can't admire it when I'm wearing it, but that might be a blessing in disguise as I wouldn't get any work done otherwise. :naughty: I will definitely email you first if I decide to part with it! :wavey:

PS about the hauyne, they are so gorgeous, right? The cobalt blue really grabs your attention. I would put them in earrings or perhaps a pendant- sadly I wouldn't risk putting them in a ring due to their fragility.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1434409466|3889620 said:

Your ring is truly lovely - the proportions are perfect and it looks lovely on your hand. I wish that my 7mm sapphire when set would look so large and gorgeous on my hand!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko42|1434420171|3889684 said:

That is perfection! Was the sapphire cut by Barry? Who is the setting by (Single stone?)? I love the yellow gold with the blue sapphire. :wavey:

No it's not a BB stone, honestly I don't remember when did Barry cut his last sapphire?
It's a diamond cut sapphire I bought from Tan years ago.
And the setting is a replica of single stone's :bigsmile: .

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1434421250|3889692 said:
OTL|1434409466|3889620 said:

Your ring is truly lovely - the proportions are perfect and it looks lovely on your hand. I wish that my 7mm sapphire when set would look so large and gorgeous on my hand!

Benefit of small hands :))

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

As I said on another thread OTL I really like the color and cut of this Sapphire. :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Visited the safety box yesterday and my boys picked this one out for me to wear.

rotd.jpg

dori2002

Rough_Rock
Chrono what a nice ring, those reds to die for.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1434637335|3890850 said:
Visited the safety box yesterday and my boys picked this one out for me to wear.

I love love love this ring. Such royal elegance

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono - what a beautiful ring. Id love to see more of your collection.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono- that ring is my all time favorite PS ring. If that one ever came up for sale (and I know it is too perfect for you to sell) I would find a way to make it mine. I love it that much.

Acinom- So gorgeous. Everything you have is gorgeous and I love it when you post pictures.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono - If I had a ring like that, that would be the only ring I would wear it every day and foresake all others :love: Well, that and Acinoms avatar and... :angel:

Was going to add this to the inexpensive thread as I was able to put this together for $360 with labor, but since its what I am wearing today, I will post it here.

Chryso (1.25 cts 6.5mm) was a BO purchase from caratsgems on ebay and setting was one of a bunch of 18k stock settings purchased from my jeweler who was retiring. Both have been sitting for months unused so had my jeweler set it today.

chrysoring2.jpg

chrysoringside.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
So many new photos of beautiful rings since I last visited this thread. Thank you everyone.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And now for something different.........lol

A 5 carat Andalusite in Platinum with diamond side stones. I call her "Andy."

036_1.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your "Andy" ring...reminds me of leaves in the fall.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, Acinom, lilmosun, and LisaRN those are all stunning rings!!

The colors are just amazing!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1434905983|3892224 said:
Love your "Andy" ring...reminds me of leaves in the fall.

Thank you lilmosun (and stone hunter too).

I love your chrysoberyl ring. The chrysoberyl looks so bright and the setting is lovely. There is another member on the forum who mentioned they had purchased a chrysoberyl from caratsgem. I am glad to see how nice yours is.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LisaRN and StoneHunter -

The chryso was meant to be a sample stone of sorts - test the waters before I spent money on a larger/nicer one. Nice surprise that it ended up being a keeper for me. I wasn't sure what to expect as the description said neon green but the video showed a bright yellow. IRL either can be true depending on the lighting.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
So many beautiful additions to this thread! Thanks for posting Acinom, lilmosun and LisaRN! :appl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results