shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you supposed to be doing right now?

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

So, obviously, you are reading this, so you are on
36.gif
PRICESCOPE!
36.gif
But it also means that today is Xmas Eve so you're probably supposed to be doing something that needs to be done but procrastinating!

I sure am! I gotta bake a cake, get ingredients ready for tomorrow, go pick up last minute gifts because my DH thinks what I got isn't good enough for our nephew (poo on you, DH!
27.gif
) run to the store for some basil because they didnt have any when I was being good and went early, and then we gotta go to to my DH's parents house and hang out there, which I love them very much so I'm not complaining
19.gif

but here i am ... starting a new thread on PS and leaving posts on others....

so make me feel better and tell me what you're supposed to be doing!
31.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahha.
Busted.

I''m supposed to be packing the car.
We are going to SO''s parents for Christmas.
36.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

oh kenny, you totally have a get out of jail free card! YOU HAVE THE OCTAVIA!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Finishing up at work what I should have been doing before. EVerygody''s gone! I''m almost done, though...

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Weeelllll...I should be in a store getting the last gifts that we still need to get, or I should have them already! Instead, I just woke up because BF and I kept hitting snooze on our alarms, oops.
I need to prep some stuff I want to make(grate some cheese for mac and cheese.) I''ve been craving gingerbread(actual gingerbread, not cookies) for a month and I want to make it. Oh, and I still need to wrap presents, of course!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should be finishing wrapping gifts. I much prefer sitting here enjoying my trees, and peace and quiet due to not committing myself to any actual plans tonight! It feels great!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I''m supposed be at my parents house having Christmas dinner, but there is horrible weather in Iowa right now and the two hour drive could easily be a four hour drive if we tried to make it there. So we''ve postponed Christmas to Saturday. FI just made pumpkin cookies but I was criticizing him while he was doing it so now he''s not speaking to me. Merry Christmas indeed.

I suppose I should be apologizing to him.......

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 6:56:48 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
I''m supposed be at my parents house having Christmas dinner, but there is horrible weather in Iowa right now and the two hour drive could easily be a four hour drive if we tried to make it there. So we''ve postponed Christmas to Saturday. FI just made pumpkin cookies but I was criticizing him while he was doing it so now he''s not speaking to me. Merry Christmas indeed.

Oh noes! TG, cardinal rule=never criticize a man when he''s making an effort in the kitchen! LOL! Bring him some mistletoe and make nice, haha!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m supposed to be getting dressed to go out to dinner with The Boyfriend. But instead I''m on PS having that second "one last glass of wine."
28.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 7:04:42 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
I''m supposed to be getting dressed to go out to dinner with The Boyfriend. But instead I''m on PS having that second ''one last glass of wine.''
28.gif
Hahahahaha! That''s our DeeJay! Merry Christmas, D!
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I''m not supposed to be doing anything really other than waiting for dh to get home from work. Ds is in bed for the night already.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I''m watching Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (from the ''70''s) on Youtube. It. Is so. Good!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I should be cleaning the house. Hmmmm I wonder why I am not doing that??
41.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I''m supposed to be at the in-laws house with DH and his siblings, but instead I''m home where I should be fininshing up wrapping gifts. I told DH this morning I wasn''t going over to his parents since my sister and I already had plans. I made her dinner and we played Wii. We also wrapped my parents'' gift - it''s in a huge box and took 2 people to get done. Whew! Now I''m just killing time until 10pm which is when King of the Hill comes on.
2.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS PS!
36.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
I''m supposed to be asleep because it''s 2am on Christmas morning here in London!! but I couldn''t wait to open my present from my FI - 1ct diamond studs
30.gif
. I''ll post some pics on the diamond studs forum
9.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I SHOULD be watching Bad Santa with DH right now... But he is reading a book and I am playing on the computer at the moment. We watch Bad Santa every year on Christmas Eve... It''s our tradition.
41.gif

I guess I should stop looking at sparklies and go spend time with the hubby...
28.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

i am being productive! I am baking, and while im waiting for that to finish, I am starting on the appetizers. I brought the laptop to the kitchen so that I can refresh my memory on some recipes but now I am on here....

so i take back my productiveness haha

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going to bed so Santa can come down the chimney!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exactly what I am doing: Watching a Christmas story with a bowl of popcorn and my furbabies.
It's been my own personal Christmas tradition since I was 17, when they first started airing the marathon.

What else is a Jewish girl supposed to do on Christmas Eve?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
posting on PS.
25.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting ready for bed but I am of course spending time on PS.

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
It''s Christmas and we just finished eating, drinking, chatting etc. So I thought I could make a coffee and see what''s going on on PS. Hey, Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 7:02:32 PM
Author: monarch64
Date: 12/24/2009 6:56:48 PM

Author: Travel Goddess

Oh noes! TG, cardinal rule=never criticize a man when he''s making an effort in the kitchen! LOL! Bring him some mistletoe and make nice, haha!
I inevitably apologized. Then I made dinner and tried one of this cookies. The most wonderful time of the year happens to be coinciding with the worst time of the month. I''m a grinch with cramps.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christmas day: should be making kids their breakfast but instead am online to check on new PS posts. Kids ate stocking stuffers for breakfast and DH has only had coffee. Cats have had canned catfood and catnip
1.gif

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
According to plans made a few weeks ago, celebrating Christmas with my side of the family at Grandma''s. Unfortunately the wonderful winter storm that went through has changed travel plans for all of us in Kansas and Nebraska. We had to reschedule for next month, so I am just bumming today.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I should be showering right now and getting ready for Christmas dinner at my house. I didn''t get to bed until 3 am after midnight mass. I also decided to set the table last night. Opened our gifts this morning and am just lounging around, enjoying the peacefulness right now and waiting for the rain to arrive. My friend in north Texas called to tell me that they were experiencing a blizzard and emailed me some photos. All our snow in SE PA will be washed away shortly.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had our Christmas on the 24th because DH has to work today-actually he will be gone for 4 days
7.gif
8.gif
. It was very quiet and a little sad because one of my boys is not with us. He decided
drugs were more important than his family. I will keep praying... but the next days will be slow without hubby. We will go shopping tomorrow and finish off the prime rib today. A little sewing,
and a little reading and watching some new movies my kids got me.... not a bad way to spend the holidays.

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/25/2009 2:43:53 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
We had our Christmas on the 24th because DH has to work today-actually he will be gone for 4 days
7.gif
8.gif
. It was very quiet and a little sad because one of my boys is not with us. He decided
drugs were more important than his family. I will keep praying... but the next days will be slow without hubby. We will go shopping tomorrow and finish off the prime rib today. A little sewing,
and a little reading and watching some new movies my kids got me.... not a bad way to spend the holidays.

I''m so sorry to hear this about your son. It must be very hard for you. I hope New Year''s Eve brings you closer to him. Fingers crossed!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
8.gif

Awww...I''m so sorry luv2sparkle - what a difficult situation to be in around the holidays. I will send thoughts and prayers that your boy will come back to you - drugs can be so devastating for all involved, and I hope that he can get past his addiction.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
7.gif
8.gif
Luv2sparkle - sorry about your son.

Hope you enjoy your movies. Which ones did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results