shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you being for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 5:06:18 PM
Author: MC

Your car is so cute!!!

I''d like to be Princess Leia, but will have to hunt down a costume with donut hair
9.gif
Last year, I was Sydney from Alias, so I may start a yearly theme of women who kick butt! lol
MC, my 5 month old daughter is going to be Princess Leia!! The costume comes with the headpiece. Try buycostumes.com. Super cute!!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Ha.....I''m actually going to be Egyptian Queen Cleopatra this year - go figure...
41.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I was planning on having him wear clothes (if they fit) over the costume because he''d be a NAKED Stuart otherwise!

I can''t find a decent (and affordable) costume though. I did see a SL costume but it was for a kid. Maybe FI could just wear the mask tho...

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Wow nytemist what a BEAUTIFUL photo! You look gorgeous!!! And I love the crown - you have to keep wearing that, it'd be a shame to keep something so beautiful tucked away in the closet!
9.gif

OK so IF I had a rockin' Hallowe'en party to go to (which I don't
7.gif
) I'd do something involving a blonde wig. Maybe Elle Woods, ha ha!
9.gif
IRL I look a bit like Christina Ricci so no-one would recogise me with blonde hair!!!
9.gif

All your costume ideas sound fantastic, gosh but Hallowe'en in Ireland seems dull by comparison!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
we''re throwing a party the weekend b4 halloween to celebrate one of our friendsgetting her PhD (
36.gif
) and it''s gonna be a halloween/costume party. It''s our first so we''re excited and my costume just came in today. I''m gonna be a flapper. i got the wig and the dress and headpiece. I''m planning to make the ciagrette holder thingie myself.

49185M.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
DH is going as a 20''s gangster

CH01916.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and on halloween we''re planning to go with a bunch of friends downtown where things are a little more risque
31.gif
so i''ll be wearing this (with a lot less boobage and short short black shorts underneath)

LA83343.jpg

Picos

Rough_Rock
Right now it''s Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

All''s I need is the wand & the sweater. I dont actually have any parties to go to, just hand out candy to the trick or treaters.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results