shape
carat
color
clarity

What a day!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
SO and I had our meeting with Brian Gavin today. It was UH-mazing.

Brian was such a pleasure to talk to...and so knowledgeable!

I ended up picking one of Brian's beautiful stones and he even had a sample of the halo setting I am getting in production for me to see. I'm so glad I got to see it on my finger.

I feel a sense of closure now because all my anxiousness about the diamond/setting picking process has come to an end. We are expecting our invoice in the next couple of days and then after a quick trip to the bank, my ring can be made!

SO has been so supportive through the whole process. (Even pretending to listen ;)) as I go on and on about the ring of my dreams and carrying on conversation with BG during our meeting today.) He doesn't care about the diamond or the budget...he just wants me to be happy. Can't wait to CONTINUE our lives together as husband and wife. (Btw, we're thinking Vegas might be beautiful around the winter holidays...sounds like a perfect time to elope!)

Stay tuned for a proposal story and pics! :naughty:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! I cannot wait to hear more!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
So happy for you ! I am sure your ring is going to turn out just amazing ! Vegas is so beautiful during the winter holidays with all the lights n decorations..perfectly romantic time to get married :) Cant wait to hear more about it ! :) :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I'm so happy for you that it went so well. I can't wait to hear the proposal story!

RedheadDoll

Rough_Rock
I had a look at the Brian Gavin website. Your ring is going to be spectacular! Such pretty things. Looking forward to seeing your final ring. Now I am lusting after some earrings, a bracelet... :tongue:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!!! so exciting :bigsmile:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait Chloe!! I'm so excited for you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results