shape
carat
color
clarity

What a Bored LIW suppose to do..besides..

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Ask the Magic 8 ball is the SO will propose this weekend...LoL..So im at work, EXTREMELY bored, and decided to ask my wonderful, Magical Magic ( Hold on, thats a repaet) 8 ball, if the SO will propose.Well my Magic 8 balls said, i could Rely on it. (This note, i am s serious Dork) I than googled, because yes you can google magic 8 balls, and twice now, i have gotten a yes. So my question is right now Ladies, have you in your spare, bored LIW time, asked the Magic 8 ball if it would be happening this week.
31.gif

O BTW, i am shaking my head at myself for being so silly. Its a good thing my office is int he back of the building alone because i cant stop laughing. HeHe, lets see if this ball is right.
23.gif
34.gif

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha cute!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
I like this idea!

I googled and found a Magic 8 Ball and asked if he''ll propose during the fireworks, and it said "Definitely." (I''ve always got so excited that I get teary-eyed during fireworks shows, yes that is cheesy I know, and I *really* hope he might propose during the one we''re going to this weekend for July 4th.)

Oh, I hope the Magic 8 Ball is right! For you too, Jessie!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 8:35:21 PM
Author: crossmyfingers
I like this idea!

I googled and found a Magic 8 Ball and asked if he''ll propose during the fireworks, and it said ''Definitely.'' (I''ve always got so excited that I get teary-eyed during fireworks shows, yes that is cheesy I know, and I *really* hope he might propose during the one we''re going to this weekend for July 4th.)

Oh, I hope the Magic 8 Ball is right! For you too, Jessie!
Thanks Cross.....i was super bored so it worked.

O i hope its right for you. That would be so awesome.....espically with the fireworks. I know the effects fireworks has....dont say its chessy to get teary-eyed when you see them...i always get teary-eyed when i see things too!

Lets see if these Magic 8 Balls are right( I doubt mine is, but i can always think postive, right?)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I asked if R would propose in July and I got "maybe."

I asked if R would propose in August and I got "definitely."

I am currently a little ashamed of myself.
38.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 8:59:26 PM
Author: sillyberry
I asked if R would propose in July and I got ''maybe.''

I asked if R would propose in August and I got ''definitely.''

I am currently a little ashamed of myself.
38.gif
Why ashamed? Its just for '' fun'' and if it doest just happen to happen, you dont know an exact day...hehehe(gotta love how i rationalize things)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I actually have a Magic 8 ball. Let me shake that baby now.... "will my bf propose this weekend?"... result "YES".... LIAR!!!!!

let me shake it again... "will my bf propose this weekend?" "better not tell you now"

Oh well, that was fun. No way he''ll propose this weekend because either me or my mom has to get the ring for him. Mom is away...
7.gif
I hope my mom is back from her vacation already!!! I''m getting SOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUS.

So funny! I''m a piano teacher. (not that is funny lol) Some students are away for the summer. Everytime they say "have a good summer, see you in september.." I''m thinking to myself... "by the time I see you guys, I''ll be engaged. I''ll be blinding all the kids with my bling bling." (hopefully)
30.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 9:10:36 PM
Author: beezygal
I actually have a Magic 8 ball. Let me shake that baby now.... ''will my bf propose this weekend?''... result ''YES''.... LIAR!!!!!

let me shake it again... ''will my bf propose this weekend?'' ''better not tell you now''

Oh well, that was fun. No way he''ll propose this weekend because either me or my mom has to get the ring for him. Mom is away...
7.gif
I hope my mom is back from her vacation already!!! I''m getting SOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUS.

So funny! I''m a piano teacher. (not that is funny lol) Some students are away for the summer. Everytime they say ''have a good summer, see you in september..'' I''m thinking to myself... ''by the time I see you guys, I''ll be engaged. I''ll be blinding all the kids with my bling bling.'' (hopefully)
30.gif
LoL.....well its all for fun,

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
So I just googled magic 8 ball and asked "will by boyfriend propose to me before my birthday this year?" and it said "definitely yes" the first time and "it is decidedly so" the second time!! BTW my birthday is in August.

I don''t think it will happen but really, you never know!!

Haha this is too fun
3.gif
9.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I did "will my boy friend propose before or on my birthday this year?"

Answer: Outlook not so good.

Hahahahaha, don''t I know it!

Next one was "Will my boy friend propose by the end of this year?"

Answer: Absolutly!

Sweeeeet
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried this with the Ouija board yet? Just curious!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

This thread reminds me of the daisy thing--when I was a little girl my great grandmother taught me that "game" where you pick petals off a daisy and say "he loves me, he loves me not" after each alternating petal. Maybe you could design a game based on proposals, with a rose: "he proposes, he proposes not?"

FYI, I totally understand boredom and silliness. Cute thread!

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
Ruh-roh.

I asked if i''d get a proposal this weekend (the ring should be ready for pickup on Saturday the 3rd, so i was hoping for a 4th proposal) and it said ''No way!''

Yikes! I hope it''s wrong! :/ because I kinda already got my hopes up, dangit.

CourtLynB

Rough_Rock
haha, love it! I just went and googled it and asked the question: "will my boyfriend propose before my birthday?" It came back yes! and my birthday is the 8th. Then I asked if he''s going to do it on the 4th, and it said "maybe"

I''m totally slacking off at work right now too.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
HaHa...i love that im not the only bored LIW. I havent googled Magic 8 balls yet today, but i am totally slacking off at work today. Its the end of the month, and my sales are in the dump anyways...might as well save my energy for next month
27.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hahahah, this is funny :)

I did "Will C propose?" and the answer was "Absolutely!"
Then I asked, "Will C propose within two weeks?" and the answer was "Absolutely!"

Little update: My best friend knows when he is going to propose and how and I kinda harassed her last night and made her give me a tiny hint without giving away anything. I feel better now :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I actually have a Magic 8 ball. Let me shake that baby now.... ''will my bf propose this weekend?''... result ''YES''.... LIAR!!!!!

let me shake it again... ''will my bf propose this weekend?'' ''better not tell you now''

7.gif

So funny! I''m a piano teacher. (not that is funny lol) Some students are away for the summer. Everytime they say ''have a good summer, see you in september..'' I''m thinking to myself... ''by the time I see you guys, I''ll be engaged. I''ll be blinding all the kids with my bling bling.'' (hopefully)
30.gif

My best friend who knows when SO is proposing has taken on this habit hahah. We went and saw Eclipse last night and she said something like "I can''t believe I have to wait a year and a half until the next one comes out....(silence)....you''ll be married by then!"

OR when I think about how my 5 year high school reunion is coming up this November, I think about how I''ll be engaged by then...well, hopefully. :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 12:17:54 PM
Author: Autumnovember

7.gif

30.gif

My best friend who knows when SO is proposing has taken on this habit hahah. We went and saw Eclipse last night and she said something like ''I can''t believe I have to wait a year and a half until the next one comes out....(silence)....you''ll be married by then!''

OR when I think about how my 5 year high school reunion is coming up this November, I think about how I''ll be engaged by then...well, hopefully. :)
Congrats Hon. I have no idea when So will propose, and no one i can really bother to find out when. He is a very private person, so i have no idea. Its driving me nuts too...but i asked me ''old wonderful, and knowledgeable Magic 8 ball'' ...lol....again this morning, and it is stilla yes, haha...pretty soon its gonna start saying" Stop asking me, and get back to work"

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday night I asked my bf on the phone...

ME: can you just propose already?
BF: be patient
ME: you have the ring already, you know we''ll be engaged.... I want to tell everyone we''re engaged. *silent* wait... everyone knows already
BF: I love you. (recently, he says this to shut up me everytime I talk about proposal/wedding)
ME: I love you too, but won''t love you as much if you don''t propose anytime soon.
BF: ...

Well, not EVERYONE knows. some of my friends who are working out of town know about the ring. Since my mom is away on vacation to visit some family and friends, everyone is asking "are they going to get married soon? they''ve been together for 6 years." At first, my mom would say "they''re planning..." Now, she says "they''ll probably get married in a year or so..." SO FUNNY!!!

I told my bf to better propose soon because everyone is expecting a wedding in a year. LOL He just couldn''t stop laughing.
25.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 1:14:43 PM

ME: you have the ring already, you know we''ll be engaged.... I want to tell everyone we''re engaged. *silent* wait... everyone knows already
BF: I love you. (recently, he says this to shut up me everytime I talk about proposal/wedding)
ME: I love you too, but won''t love you as much if you don''t propose anytime soon.

Well, not EVERYONE knows. some of my friends who are working out of town know about the ring. Since my mom is away on vacation to visit some family and friends, everyone is asking ''are they going to get married soon? they''ve been together for 6 years.'' At first, my mom would say ''they''re planning...'' Now, she says ''they''ll probably get married in a year or so...'' SO FUNNY!!!

I told my bf to better propose soon because everyone is expecting a wedding in a year. LOL He just couldn''t stop laughing.
25.gif
I lvoe the, I love you too, but wont as much.........that sounds like something i would say. LoL.....well maybe your Magic 8 ball is right, and hes gonna surpise you....ya never know. Which is the part that kills me. The not knowing, and waiting
32.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 1:18:09 PM
Author: Jessie702

Well, not EVERYONE knows. some of my friends who are working out of town know about the ring. Since my mom is away on vacation to visit some family and friends, everyone is asking ''are they going to get married soon? they''ve been together for 6 years.'' At first, my mom would say ''they''re planning...'' Now, she says ''they''ll probably get married in a year or so...'' SO FUNNY!!!

25.gif
I lvoe the, I love you too, but wont as much.........that sounds like something i would say. LoL.....well maybe your Magic 8 ball is right, and hes gonna surpise you....ya never know. Which is the part that kills me. The not knowing, and waiting
32.gif
HA! I know it won''t happen until my mom''s back. No way he can get the ring from the bank without me or my mom. *SIGH* Knowing that it''s IMPOSSIBLE for him to propose, I''m more frustrated. If he has the ring, at least I can hope for something to happen. You know what I mean???

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 1:21:35 PM

Date: 6/30/2010 1:18:09 PM
Author: Jessie702

25.gif
32.gif
HA! I know it won''t happen until my mom''s back. No way he can get the ring from the bank without me or my mom. *SIGH* Knowing that it''s IMPOSSIBLE for him to propose, I''m more frustrated. If he has the ring, at least I can hope for something to happen. You know what I mean???
*sigh* Yeah i know what you mean....im just a bit delusional when it comes to other peoples proposals, since i dont know when mine is comming. LoL..i try to hold on to hope
39.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
have you ever had a OMG moment, or moment of clarity were you think you might know, when the SO MIGHT ask. Just a bit of quick info, the SO and I are having a balcony/patio built on to the back of the house. We are super excited, and slightly nervous, its been a VERY long process. We are in the finishing stages right now, the Frame is built, the French Doors are installed, our room is ALMOST back to order, the stacco is being applied as i type this.....im wondering IF he is waiting for our Balcony to be finsihed to ask. It will be a great view of the city, ill post pics as soon it is done. But im geting side-tracked...have you ever had a moment where you thought you might have it firgured out

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
one night.. all of the sudden, he wants to go to the rose garden in the university. That''s the place where he asked me out. I was like OMG... is he gonna propose? I was like that for a second, maybe two. No way he was going to because we didn''t even bought a ring at that time. (we were just looking at rings at the time)

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
There''s an iPhone app called fortune ball, I thought I was the only one who still asks questions to 8 balls lol. The scary thing is it''s pretty accurate most the time hahaha, I also make decisions based on it like "should I get my hair coloured today?" ahhhhh ... I''m a geek lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results