shape
carat
color
clarity

What a bad dream

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I woke this morning after having a diamond nightmare! In my dream, I was picking up my ring, which I had my new diamond set in, but what I got was a pendant with a really bad diamond in it, that looked like it was in repair for having been run over with a car -- the metal was warped and flat in some places. The ticket I gave them to pick up my ring didn''''t specify what I was picking up and that''''s what they gave me! I was so upset that I woke right up and didn''''t even see what they were going to say about it!

I trust my jeweler -- they''''ve always been straight with me and treated me honestly. But I guess I''''m more nervous about this diamond and this ring than anything I''''ve had done before.

Anyone else have nightmares when they''''re waiting for something to be set, finished, worked on, etc.?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin i posted last week about ''random diamond dreams'' where i had a weird experience too in a dream. others posted as well...check it out!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve had weird diamond nightmares for no reason...that my stone was heavily included to the point of just cracking open and looked like frozen spit with black dots all over it and huge cracks. No idea why!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! I just noticed that this thread was moved. Sorry, I''m a little slow, LOL!

I will definitely check out the weird diamond dreams. I''m glad I''m not the only one, I was a little embarrased when my DH laughed at me! He thinks I''m way too obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results