shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Ring for the Big Day - Opinions required!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ken23ng

Rough_Rock
Hi All

I''ve taken the big plunge and bought the following ring from WF. They have provided excellent and prompt service, special thanks to Katie Homuth for making the experience enjoyable!

1.643 I VS1 A Cut Above Hearts and Arrows
WF setting - Platinum Sleek line - regular head

Here''s a picture sent by WF. Its currently being Fed-Ex''d to me in Singapore. Would appreciate some opinions on it. The I colour is still my primary concern. Thanks!

MingFeiNg_0327.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring. A very elegant design. The stone looks HUGE... You made an excellent choice. I have an H so the warmer colors don''t bother me at all. I''ve seen amazing J''s.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. Its going to look amazing! Don''t worry too much about the color - I bet its gorgeous!

Good luck!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
ken, it looks gorgeous and judging by all the positive comments about WF''s I and J stones, I don''t think you have anything to worry about. Good luck with the proposal, the ring is beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful. I woundn''t be too concerned with the I color in an ideal cut stone..

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unless your future fiancee is color sensitive I wouldn''t worry about it. It looks very white.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet she''ll be thrilled, it''s a gorgeous ring!!! Love the setting you chose.
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, great proportions - I have almost an identical solitaire setting for my asscher, and I love the simplicity - solitaires really make the center stone pop. Plus, she can pick out any kind of wedding band to match!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
No worries at all - it looks LOVELY!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with everyone else...that ring is gorgeous! I love that setting!

And I wouldn''t worry too much about the I color, either, in such an ideal cut diamond. If it bothers you in person, Whiteflash has a good return policy and they also have a good upgrade policy so you could always upgrade the color at a later date if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results