shape
carat
color
clarity

West Memphis 3 released.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
This maybe belongs in ATW, but there's more traffic here. Mods, feel free to move if you feel it's more appropriate over there.

I watched the two Paradise Lost documentaries a couple of years ago, and just saw on the news that the West Memphis 3 have finally been let out of prison. It's so hard to say who might be guilty in this case, but all that aside, the fact that these three were imprisoned on what was effectively no evidence at all is just disgraceful. There were some interesting legal gymnastics involved in their release. I wonder will they try to get around it and seek redress should their innocence ever be proven. I wonder will the case ever be fully resolved. Fascinating story.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I hadn't heard about the case until they were released and it made the news. Such a tragedy if they are innocent. Regardless, it doesn't seem like there is much evidence linking them to the scene. How awful!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I was too young when they were arrested to know about it... What I don't understand is how they were linked to the crime at all? Except for the fact that they weren't known for being model citizens. I've tried to read articles about it, but haven't learned much about what actually implicated the boys.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results