shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re moving in together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
... after 5+ years of long distance!

We sign the lease on our new place on the 15th, then get my stuff from out of town over the weekend, and we will have totally consolidated households! Wow, it''s kind of unbelievable. I would have preferred to move closer to the ''wedding'', but no biggie I guess. We''ll be able to save more money this way. I''m very happy and excited about the move and all the good things to come in 2010! I love that we get to come home from the holidays to OUR home for the first time ever!
30.gif
It almost feels like playing grown-up when I think about the fact that we''ve known each other since we were 17/18! Wow, what a journey!
19.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2009 8:48:31 AM
Author:trillionaire
... after 5+ years of long distance!

We sign the lease on our new place on the 15th, then get my stuff from out of town over the weekend, and we will have totally consolidated households! Wow, it''s kind of unbelievable. I would have preferred to move closer to the ''wedding'', but no biggie I guess. We''ll be able to save more money this way. I''m very happy and excited about the move and all the good things to come in 2010! I love that we get to come home from the holidays to OUR home for the first time ever!
30.gif
It almost feels like playing grown-up when I think about the fact that we''ve known each other since we were 17/18! Wow, what a journey!
19.gif

Congratulations, Trill! Living together is the best. Enjoy it!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic! I hope you guys have a ton of fun living together
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
YAY, Trill!!! I''m so excited for you!!! A and I live together and it''s the most wonderful thing ever, so I hope you have the same positive experience!!!

Best of luck with the move, though...that''s the worst part. (I hate hate HATE moving.
14.gif
)

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Yay!!! That is so exciting, I am happy for you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Trill!!!! I am so very happy for you.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Woo-hoo! Congrats!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
You go girl and have fun.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Many grats, trill!
36.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! After 5 years of long distance, you SO deserve this. Enjoy!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I have never felt more "settled/grounded" than when we decided to officially move in together.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I''m still really excited, but I need it to translate into packing energy!
14.gif
Hate packing!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! It really is brilliant living together and coming home to each other every night.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results