shape
carat
color
clarity

We're gonna need a new list keeper...

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
The list keeper dust sure did make this a short stay! I'm happy to announce that I was engaged this week during our trip to st thomas at honeymoon beach on water island. It was a beautiful and perfect proposal on an almost deserted beach! More updates and pictures when my internet is more regular, till then I'll let you all start the nominations for our new list keeper!

Signing off at number 27,
Mico

:) :) :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Hey!! congratulations Mico!!! That is magical stuff, PS Dust!!! Wonderful news!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats again Mico!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Mico!!!!!! Sounds like a romantic proposal, I can't wait to see/hear more!!! :appl: :appl:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
yay!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: cant wait to see pics!!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new sparkly :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mico!!!!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: cant wait to see the pics girlll!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes!!!

:appl:

Cannot wait to hear/see more!

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Yay can congrats on the engagement :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, congrats!!!! :appl: So happy for you!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Soooo happy for you, really sounds like the most picture perfect proposal...can't wait to see your pics!!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Come back with pics :)

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY MICO!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

ETA- just realized it was the 13th! I keep telling everyone that the 13th is a magic #! <3

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed! 13 is my lucky number :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
******BUMP******

we need a more elaborate update with lots of pics, pretty please! :love: :love:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Congratulations!!!!! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
CaprineSun|1345988140|3257290 said:
Threadjack! CS!!! Where have you been!?!?

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1345988220|3257292 said:
CaprineSun|1345988140|3257290 said:
Threadjack! CS!!! Where have you been!?!?

Hey audball! :wavey:
I have been sooooooo busy! :nono: Traveling 2x- 3x per week at times for my career (& its future). Things may have FINALLY started to wind down, but now, I also have so much WORK to catch up on. Oy!

I have missed you all! Now, that I have a short breather & the SO is out cycling, the first thing I did was jump on PS to catch up with my LIW!

audball

Ideal_Rock
CaprineSun|1345989767|3257305 said:
I have been sooooooo busy! :nono: Traveling 2x- 3x per week at times for my career (& its future). Things may have FINALLY started to wind down, but now, I also have so much WORK to catch up on. Oy!

I have missed you all! Now, that I have a short breather & the SO is out cycling, the first thing I did was jump on PS to catch up with my LIW!
So glad you're back! We've missed you around here! We were all hoping for an update on your GORGEOUS ring and were hoping it was on your finger!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1345990637|3257315 said:
CaprineSun|1345989767|3257305 said:

So glad you're back! We've missed you around here! We were all hoping for an update on your GORGEOUS ring and were hoping it was on your finger!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

YES! I signed on and saw a bunch of CS posts!!! Welcome back! I was worried you got your pretty and ditched updating us ;(

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1345997864|3257367 said:

YES! I signed on and saw a bunch of CS posts!!! Welcome back! I was worried you got your pretty and ditched updating us ;(
Yes! We'd all been wondering where you'd run off to! I nominated you as LK but you didn't come around to claim it!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Mico, sorry I'm late to this, but a huge CONGRATS!!!!!! :appl: You were an amazing list keeper and I'm so happy for you!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
My long overdue updated on the proposal. I promise a SMTB is in the works, I just need to find all the camera's and download them.

My story is short. He surprised the pants off of me.

We'd been exploring St. Thomas in our own way. We had been looking in to the different ferry's to other islands and hopping around to different tourist attractions our first couple days. He took me to a *VERY* nice dinner the night before - without acting the least bit strange. In hind-sight I do recall him muttering about not being able to make reservations on the 13th because many of the restaurants were closed and saying something about us having to cook dinner, but I didn't make much of it at the time.

The day of we packed out beach packs, hopped a ferry to water island, and walked to honeymoon beach. There's a steep incline to get to the beach and jokingly I mentioned to him how we'd have to climb back up this mountain - his response? I'm already out of breath going down. This becomes important later.

We get to the beach, it's pretty much deserted with a couple catamaran's off the coast, a stray dog, and the cutest little old couple on the other side of the beach plodding around. I want to dive in to the water immediately, he wants to explore. I let him go off... don't go in to the water and putz around getting sweatier and hotter - so I eventually strip into my bikini hollering at him to 'explore' later and to just go in with me.

He calls me over, tells me he wants to show me something, and puts his arm around me when I go over to him. At this point we're in the surf, my head is on his chest and I hear his heart pumping a mile a minute. My frist thought? "oh my god he really IS out of shape! How is his heart STILL beating so fast!" - i know, i know, i couldn't get the doctor out of me. So I go into my world trying to diagnose him and find ways to get him healthier. I haven't noticed his arm isn't around me, and I'm fiddling with the stones in the surf when I hear my fill name.

I turn around, he's on one knee saying something. I'm caught completely off guard and there's a weird reaction where I'm fighting not to turn my back to him because I'm starting to cry... and squealing. He says a bunch of things that I don't remember endign with him asking me to marry him, I squeal a bunch of things I don't remember - and eventually remember to say yes.

We hug, I get my sparkly... and then I look at him, the water, and then my ring and ask "can she go in the water?"

*seriously?*

he laughs, says probably not, we then hunt ('explore') for a place to hide her, and play around on the beach for the next hour or so. He later cooks me a nice dinner, buys a celebratory cake, and we have a evening at home which was absolutely perfect imo.

p.s. he filmed the whole thing - i'm immortalized sqealing/crying in my bikini forever.

the end :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Such a sweet story Mico! I can't wait to see the SMTB thread! :)

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1345997864|3257367 said:

No. No pretty yet. Just the opposite--- a busy, stressful life!

ETA: exactly why I couldn't be listkeeper. My activity here is so unpredictable. :nono:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Mico! So sweet! I love proposal stories!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Still waiting on that SMTB thread!! :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results