shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re Going to the Super Bowl!!! Go Seahawks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it!!! I am sooooo excited!! The Seahawks are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!! YAHOO!!! Detroit, here we come!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
(12 for the 12th Man!! Loudest fans in the NFL!!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrat, SeattleSparkle!
emteeth.gif
I hope you have a wonderful time at whatever Superbowl party you attend this year! Me, on the other hand, will be mourning the fact that "da Bears" didn''t make it, neither did my 2nd team the Colts.
emcry.gif
I am only going to the party for the booze and the good eats (but not too much of either--why oh why does it have to be on a Sunday?!) Anyway, best of luck to you! Place any bets yet?
emotion-5.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

I just got home from the game. It was pretty wild! Unfortunetly, I''m sick so I felt a bit crappy, but still had fun!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so pissed off. The game wasn''t on ESPN or any of the other sports channels here in Saudi, yet they showed the other game (Denver Broncos?), plus repeated it a few hours later! How fair is that?

However, the SEAHAWKS won so I''m happy for my hubby, who''s from Seattle. Yippee!!!

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to the Sea Hawks. Iam a Eagles fan and dissapointed about this season (I don''t wish TO on anybody!), but Iam up to see a good game and I think this is a good match up. Enjoy the game.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Gooooo Seahawwwks!!!
36.gif

Seattle Sparkle ... I am excited too!
Oregon Duck here ... and I am happy to see Maurice Morris is getting some time in and doing pretty good! And can't forget my other duck! Keenen Howry!
9.gif

emclock.gif
TO
emotion-33.gif
embeer.gif
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
... &
emotion-19.gif
!!!

Have fun watching the game, I know I will!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results