Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Well that was embarrassing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
10,763
I was walking through Target tonight, reached up for a box of cereal...pants fell down. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I was in a damn hurry this morning so I didn't spend the time on a belt. If ever there was a reason to be late...
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
21,819
ame|1318376418|3038118 said:
I was walking through Target tonight, reached up for a box of cereal...pants fell down. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: I was in a damn hurry this morning so I didn't spend the time on a belt. If ever there was a reason to be late...
Well, that's what you get for goin for the gangsta look, ame! (Sorry to hear it, actually. Hope you were wearing trendy boxers and not a thong!)

Hugs,
Deb
:saint:
 

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
682
Whoops! Did anyone see??
 

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
2,156
Hehehe snicker.

It could have been worse, you could have been in Walmart. Your picture would be circulating all over the internet as we speak!

ETA: I realize that sounded pretty mean. You have my sympathy, I just think its really funny because it wasn't me.
 

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,649
Oh wow! I'm sorry that happened to you, but I admit to giggling just a little bit. :razz:
 

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
6,099
No elastic? No hips?

How does this happen, exactly? Wearing your worn out pj bottoms to the store? Or channeling your inner gansta by wearing your drawers under your butt?

Must be nice to have such a small backside. I wouldn't know, personally.

If I'd seen you, I totally would have laughed at you. :wink2:

:lol: :bigsmile:
 

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
10,763
Oh there were witnesses. I just laughed, and rolled my eyes and tried to get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

I of course was wearing new, clean GRANNY PANTIES. Boring, thankfully!

This pair of pants is 100% Cotton and I thought they'd shrink after a few washes. Well, they havent. So I need to get the waist tailored. I usually wear a belt with them but I was in a big hurry.
 

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
20,039
Thankfully you will never see any of those people again! That is embarrassing though! Have you lost weight?
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
HollyS|1318378088|3038146 said:
No elastic? No hips?

How does this happen, exactly? Wearing your worn out pj bottoms to the store? Or channeling your inner gansta by wearing your drawers under your butt?

Must be nice to have such a small backside. I wouldn't know, personally.

If I'd seen you, I totally would have laughed at you. :wink2:

:lol: :bigsmile:

This.

Yes, definitely time for the tailor.
 

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
10,763
Tacori E-ring|1318384478|3038232 said:
Thankfully you will never see any of those people again! That is embarrassing though! Have you lost weight?
I would like to think so but not that much. I actually bought a size bigger because they were 100% cotton. I keep trying to shrink them in the drier but it doesn't seem like they are changing. So I guess I need to tailor the waist in a bit.
 

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
1,242
It's happened to me, so I always wear a belt.
I'm sorry it happened to you.
I have narrow hips--this sounds great but does not work out very well in practice since women's clothes (and even junior clothes) are made assuming that you have hips. If you don't, pants don't stay up, especially the stylish low-rise pants made with lycra in them (and try finding anything else in the store).
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Pretty Princess Cut
    Pretty Princess Cut

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top