shape
carat
color
clarity

We''ll see...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kitiaral

Rough_Rock
So I''ll try to make this short b/c I tend to stretch things out. SO and I went to the mall a couple weeks ago and HE mentioned that we should go in this particular jewelry store (his friend works in one in another town, so he will be getting the ring there) and I was so surprised. It was our first time looking at rings, and I was so nervous I wouldn''t even try one on. I didn''t want to get too excited. I could tell he was nervous too. We were only in there 5 minutes, but it was exciting! It''s the first step! And he let me know that he would be using a good deal of his tax return on a down payment. I didn''t pick one specific ring out, but he seems VERY confidant that him and his friend will pick something great on their own.

I can be picky, so I thought I wanted more to do with the selection process. But I know that he likes to surprise me, and if he wants to do it on his own then I''m okay with it. He gets so much joy out of surprising me. So...we''ll see...!!!!!! I just told him princess cut and platinum or white gold.
30.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
WOo hoo! DO you want your ring to look like the one in your avatar?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is very exciting!
9.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Thats great that he has someone in the jewelery business to help him out. I''m sure you''ll love youre ring and the surprise.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very exciting!!

I remember the first time I went to try on rings, I was sweating SO bad, I was so nervous!

I hope he picks something you love!
30.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! That''s sweet that it was HIM who offered to go look at sparklies. I couldn''t pay my SO to be the one to bring it up.

36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I think ring shopping is really awesome when he brings it up... and I was super nervous my first time too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results