So I called my bf over to my computer to look at a new ring design and he says to me, okay you have until the end of February to decide on what you want. Feb.??? I pried a few more details out of him... He wants me to pick the actual ring out and let him know where to buy it. So I ask well what''s my price range. He hesitated and then said keep it under $1,500. Now not to be a brat, because how big our budget is honestly doesn''t matter, but I do feel a little strung along. When we first looked over 2 years ago the budget was $4,500... but I know he was expecting better financing options from the stores we visited. We didn''t look again until about 6 months ago with a smaller budget of $3,000, when he sprung on me in front of the jeweler that he was at least another year away from purchasing. And now, he really seems serious to purchase something and the budget is $1,500... He''s probably just really excited that he finally was able to put some money away, and he did say to me in this conversation that if I want to go much over that budget he won''t be able to propose as soon as he''d like to. But, instead of being excited for my hopefully soon engagement, I''m kind of daunted because I''ve been playing with rings that all price out to about $3,500 and cutting that more than in half... well... it''s like starting 2 years of ring hunting/designing all over again. I suppose I better act fast before the budget gets slashed again!