shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, just because the girl died doesn't mean the exorcism wasn't very successful

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Freedom of religion", I guess. :doh:

Religions are special.
We must let religions do whatever they want.

We must respect them and we mustn't be rude or impolite.

I can't stop thinking about what was going through that 3 year old girl's mind when her family held her down and she felt the hand shoved down her throat.
WFT! :eek2:

SNIP
"
Claudia Hernandez-Santos told police she attempted to stick her finger down her daughter's throat to induce vomiting and that the child "fell asleep several times" while she pushed down on her throat with her hand, court documents show.

The child's mother is accused of depriving the girl of food and of holding her neck and squeezing it while the grandfather and uncle held the child down.

Claudia Hernandez-Santos told police that after her daughter became unresponsive they waited two hours to call police, records show."

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That poor child……….:x2

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock
"Freedom of religion", I guess. :doh:

Religions are special.
We must let religions do whatever they want.

We must respect them and we mustn't be rude or impolite.

I can't stop thinking about what was going through that 3 year old girl's mind when her family held her down and she felt the hand shoved down her throat.
WFT! :eek2:

SNIP
"
Claudia Hernandez-Santos told police she attempted to stick her finger down her daughter's throat to induce vomiting and that the child "fell asleep several times" while she pushed down on her throat with her hand, court documents show.

The child's mother is accused of depriving the girl of food and of holding her neck and squeezing it while the grandfather and uncle held the child down.

Claudia Hernandez-Santos told police that after her daughter became unresponsive they waited two hours to call police, records show."

Her grandfather and uncle will hopefully be tortured and killed in prison. Fellow inmates probably won't take what they did lightly.

As for the mother, I have no idea if a woman's prison is as hard on inmates who abuse or kill toddlers and children.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please add a warning.
I won't get that out of my head for a while unfortunately .

Horrible. Personally can't blame it on religion though, imho. Sick sociopaths would find another pretext to torture a three y/o I guess.

Putting my 33 month old to sleep in my arms now. Whoever can do such a thing must die. Sorry not sorry.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah religion strikes again. These were leaders of their church. Wonder how many other children theyve tortured with this process? Probably many, they just haven't all directly died and made the news. Horrific.

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
So very sad.:cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results