shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, I joined the break-up club too....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
On April 16th at 3 a.m. or so, my fiance and I were officially done. It sucks because we live in the same house still but the relationship had been slowly dying.

First the sex went, then he started to get resentful, I started to get resentful, fighting popped up more and more....needless to say the writing was on the wall.

Ugh....Sorry I haven't been on in a while.....

Good luck to you ladies!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Er! Geez, so sorry to hear that. Try and be strong(pillar of salt etc etc)
Sometimes it's better to have 'the lucky escape'.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, no! I am so sorry. But kudos to both of you for knowing when to walk away. Stay strong! You''ll get through it!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies....I totally thought he was IT! In my heart and soul....but it was a good thing we lived together first....He saw all of my nasty flaws and I saw his and when i kept asking him if he wanted to "work it out" he just kept saying "I don't know" and avoiding answering me. (I already knew what his answer was anyway).

Then he finally said " Yes BUT only if you CHANGE".

I am not going to change myself for someone EVER! So, that was the deciding factor. Now we live in separate rooms. (I enjoyed moving his stuff it was very liberating! hehehe )

I cry sometimes but hey, I've been going to the gym and work and just doing my thing.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Big hugs! I''m so sorry. But you''re totally right -- you shouldn''t need to change for anyone but yourself.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thrilled that you were able to have to strength to do what needed to be done for YOU! I know how hard it must have been for you, but you made the right choice. And great job for continuing to do "your thing," that''s really important.

Hugs!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Good luck, Dijon. I hope everything works out for you.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your breakup! Lots of hugs coming your way.

Are you in a position to be changing your living situation anytime soon? Going your separate ways might help you to leave the hurt behind and begin the next chapter of your life.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I can''t imagine breaking up while living together...Do you both own the house? Best wishes to you.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this, but like the others said, glad to hear you are strong enough to realize the right thing to d and it sounds as if you are also happier already for it. I hope you are able to do something with the house soon!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you have to deal with this! I know it''s no fun.... Stay strong!
We''re always here if you need to talk.
41.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear you''re going through a difficult time. Hugs!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry, breakups are always hard. Wish you the best, keep yourself busy.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh no Princess, I am so sorry to hear this...so sorry. Please know that my positive thoughts and well wishes are with you. You''re gonna be fantastic, I promise, life is always better on the otherside!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that. Sending hugs.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, hon, that''s awful, but from what little you''ve said it sounds like it will be for the best. I also hope the house situation gets resolved to both your liking and his.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry. Good luck, and I hope everything works out. It''s nice to see that you won''t change for anyone. Too many girls do that, and lose themselves.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Princess, don''t call it the break up club, you''ve now joined the "New Life Adventures" club. Lots of new things to discover about yourself and the world around you, lots of time to read, write, run, spend time with friends, do whatever fulfills you. It won''t always be easy, but it will be interesting. May your sadness be minimal and your new life be full of fun and interesting things.

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
sending hugs your way!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear. Best of luck to you.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
so sorry. breakups are horrid. Be nice to yourself. How about buying something pretty?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about your breakup. I know this must be hard, but it sounds like you are looking out for yourself and taking care of your needs, and most importantly staying true to yourself. You deserve someone who loves you for you.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry. Stay strong.

Someday you''ll find someone who will love you for exactly who you are. No change needed.

Big hugs from me to you. I know how hard it is to break up with a fiance that you live with. I''ve been there.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear things didn''t work out, I hope you''re doing okay

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you''re going through a tough time PrincessDijon. {HUGS}

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear the news, but you have to look at the positive side that it is better that it happened now and not when you are married. Your perfect man is still out there and waiting!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear this, Dijon, but I think it was very wise of you to end it when you did, especially considering he asked you to change. Best of luck to you, stay strong!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your breakup. Good for you for being strong though! As you said, its good you figured this out now, and not further down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results