shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, duh!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Seems all is not peachy with the student/teacher epic love story. Who'da thunk? :rolleyes:

His soon-to-be-ex should be thanking the student. If he hadn't left his family for her, would anyone have dug into his past and come up with this:

http://now.msn.com/now/0407-teacher-student-affair.aspx

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
I am jumping for joy that this girl has finally seen sense and left him, and will now be able to get on with living her own life. Hopefully in time this will just be a minor blip on her radar and she will suffer no lasting effects. Her mother must be elated that she got away before getting married or worse, having children with him.

I think he is going to be a very lonely old man.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I started a thread on this yesterday. My question is how are they going to prove their case? What kind of evidence could they possibly have?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
lulu|1333831050|3165837 said:
I started a thread on this yesterday. My question is how are they going to prove their case? What kind of evidence could they possibly have?

Sorry, didn't see your thread. I don't know about the proving it; this article certainly didn't give any details. Did the other girl come forward? Or was it something the school knew about and shoved under a rug? I haven't seen anything else on it.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That's a great question. An investigator from the Dr. Phil show might have tracked her down, or she may have stepped forward. But other than her testimony what could they possibly have. Eyewitnesses, dna? Maybe he was stupid enough to put something in writing.

They may just be doing it as harrassment, but with this clown I don't care.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gee, aren't they infringing on his civil rights by bringing up a charge from an unprovable incident from more than 10 years ago just so they can get him behind bars for something he did recently that they can't actually prove? Hmmm, reminds me of something, can't think of what...

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Maria, you surprise me. I thought you were in favor of arresting people before the investigation was complete.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
????
No, I'm in favor of arresting people when there is probable cause.

It's funny how you can misread people's opinions in a forum because here I would have thought that you would definitely care about an arrest made for the purpose of harassment, regardless of how much of a clown the defendant was.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results