shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, Denise Richards has a fancy ring to hock now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
She filed for divorce yesterday from Charlie Sheen.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT???? Isn''t she pregnant with baby #2?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
She''s six months pregnant!

My guess is that he couldn''t keep his hands out of the cookie jar...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
DING DING DING! I read it in a ragmag about 2 months ago that they were having problems with his infidelity and I guess it was all true. I love when representatives give statemtns to divert attention and shoot that idea down and then the celebrities go and do what was speculated.

That sucks for her though. I thought for sure she had calmed him down from all the interviews and how they looked together...shoulda known they are actors and can act happy.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
She's free! She deserved so much better. This is to guys what the Brad Pitt separation (if they're still going through with it) was for the girls.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I am shocked, for some dumb reason!!!! They looked so happy together, and now baby #2 on the way. I thought she had calmed him down, she's better off without him.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sad...I always hate seeing couples split up even though celebrity life must be hard for married couples, no privacy!

That''s so disappointing...and yes pregnant with baby #2..they looked so happy at the show last month...I forget which award show it was..she''s so beautiful as well.

Well he is probably throwing away a good thing if he screwed up. Very sad!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WHAT!? Are you serious? I JUST heard they are expecting their second child not too long ago. Now they are splitting up? How sad.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
wow, I too for some reason am shocked! Hmm.... maybe her and Brad Pitt should get together. They are both so beautiful, (seemingly) nice and generous people. And, Brad wanted children (supposedly), so he will have her two for stepbabies!! I think Charlie Sheen messed up bad
38.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
oops I missed this thread!! So sad! Pregnant and filing for divorce! He must have screwed up REAL bad!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I feel badly for their children. I''d heard that Charlie was one of Heidi Fleiss'' best customers back when she was in business. I''d also read somewhere that he''d been battling with a sex addictiion problem before he and Denise were married. I''d definately have been wary marrying him if I was Denise but I guess hope always springs eternal that he could change. Very sad for everyone involved.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
sex addiction = horny + commitement problem

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, just look at Halle Berry. I read a copy of the prenup of Catherine and Michael Douglas a while back and she stands to make a freaking fortune for every instance of infidelity and it goes up by each year of marriage and child.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
What about Halle Berry?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Halle Berry divorced her second husband b/c he couldn''t keep it in his pants. He claimed that he was a sex addict who was in therapy. Guess it wasn''t working...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tell ya what, she picks some real asshats to be her husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results