shape
carat
color
clarity

Well cross me off the list!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beth07

Rough_Rock
That''s right HE DID IT! My now fiancé proposed at 9:30 am friday morning at our alma mater where we met. Actually he did it in the classroom of our freshmen year philosophy course where he "first laid eyes on me". Not only that, it was a Tuesday/Friday class held at 9:30 am!!! I didn''t think he could do it but he put up an amazing fascade and got me there with no suspicion on my part! It was a wonderful surprise. Afterwards we stopped in the bookstore to get some momentos and then went to where we had our first date for an early lunch.

Afterwards he wisked me away for a quiet weekend, no not in Stowe VT but in the Berkshire mountains on the MA/NY border. The B&B was amazing, we even had a jacuzzi tub and he''d bought a bottle of champagne and made a playlist on his ipod all of these songs that either meant something to us or reminded us of each other. He''d even convinced me to bring my ipod speakers for this supposed "weekend with friends" so we listened to it the whole weekend. Also did I mention the fireplace in our room! Needless to say it was incredibly romantic and everything went off without a hitch.

And for the part you''ve been waiting for
the ring is amazing. Simple, classic and I LOVE it!!!!! It''s a cushion (since I know we''re all into stats here here are the basics 1.77ct F SI2)

The sparkle this thing gives off is crazy! Sorry no pics yet, I haven''t even had a chance to get my nails looking decent!!!

Hope you all had amazing weekends too!!!
36.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo! Congrats! Sounds like your weekend - and your proposal - were perfect!!! When you get a chance, post some pics!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Beth,
Your weekend sounded great!
Congrats and get those ring pictures stat!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I wish I had a hot tub this weekend, I''m still sick as a dog
7.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Beth!!!! That is fantastic.

I love the Berkshires...so romantic, but then again I am biased because that is where I grew up!!! We''re planning on having our wedding there too. So gorgeous...

We want pics when you can!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wohoo Beth, congrats!!! What a romantic setting for the proposal!!! Your ering sounds gorgeous, can''t wait for pics.
36.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, Beth
36.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Proposals like that make me teary. I often wonder if my FF remembers the little details about how we met like yours did. It''s amazing that he was able to re-create that moment and then you were able to enjoy such a romantic weekend together! Congratulations, and I hope to see pics soon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations beth! Lovely proposal and the weekend sounds like it was great!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see your beautiful ring
31.gif

cherry_vanilla

Rough_Rock
Congrats!

I have to ask though, what was the master plan to get you to your old classroom without you suspecting? I''d love to hear how he pulled it off!

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great engagement story! Yay!

As for the no pictures because of nails- no one here really cares what your nails look like, so don''t let that stop you. If you really can''t bear to show your nails, just take photos that cut off right above your knuckles (and cut out your nails) or photos of your hand in a fist that hides your nails. Basically, what I''m saying is NAILS ARE NO EXCUSE- WE JUST WANT TO SEE THE RING!
9.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
don''t be so superficial beth!!
inquiring minds want to see!!!

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Cherry Vanilla - Fiancé''s little brother goes to our old school. So his mom "sprung" on him that his brother left something at home the last weekend he was home. She asked us to go up and return it to him. There was even a whole fake argument about this! I was completely convinced.

Once I figure out how to take/hook up pictures I will try my best to get them to you ladies!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Congrats girl!! And I agree with the other ladies, no nails necessary! Just bring out the new bling
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! nails are no excuse for lack of bling!!
6.gif
show us what sounds like a gorgeous ring!!!

Beth07

Rough_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/cushion-solitaires-pic-request-t57514.html

the ring that is posted by bargaincrazy on this thread looks a ton like mine. it''s set in a "pinched cathedral" and is slightly elongated.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see your lovely cushion!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! We''ll all be waiting for the pictures!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Beth! What a great engagement story!

Enjoy your new engagement, and don''t let the crazy wedding planning tear you out of your bliss too soon!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
congrats Beth!!!! Enjoy the engagement

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice proposal! The ring sounds amazing, get those nails done and post pics!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! I cant wait to see pics!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results