shape
carat
color
clarity

Weirdest place to notice your own jewelry...(spinoff)

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
As a tangent to the strangest time to talk/think about jewelry, I'm wondering about the weirdest/most inappropriate times you've appreciated your own jewelry.

For example: I was just cleaning the kitty litter, and it must be something about the light where the box is, because every night, I find myself distracted from the litter by my ring! In my head, it sounds something like this "kitty pee, kitty poop, kitty...ooh, sparkles!, ugh, kitty pee, kitty poop, sparkles!"

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Not to be crass...but when I'm sitting on the toilet, I think "ooh, my ring sure looks sparkly in this bathroom lighting!" lol.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
when im driving.
All the distractions from the colors hitting the roof of the car when that diamond makes contact with the sun light! im going to hit another car someday!

melave

Shiny_Rock
Ditto Chloe!!

I noticed mine last night in the local pubs toilet!!! They have halogen lights and that little puppy was really sparkly :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bathroom at work. At my computer desk at home..the light is above and directly behind me so my head blocks the immediate light and I can see every facet.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
There must be something about bathroom light! Our litter box is in the bathroom...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our toilet...the lighting in there is fantastic.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Every time I bow my head to pray at church I think "Ooooh, sparklies!" Something about the lighting in the sanctuary, and looking down... I end up being a heathen distracted by the gorgeous facets.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the lighing in the elevators at work.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
ChloeTheGreat|1317959048|3035107 said:
Not to be crass...but when I'm sitting on the toilet, I think "ooh, my ring sure looks sparkly in this bathroom lighting!" lol.

+1!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1317996231|3035290 said:
I love the lighing in the elevators at work.

Me, too. I try to only be obvious about it when I'm alone, but sometimes I just can't help it. I've been caught once or twice. :cheeky: I also find the lighting in some theaters and concert halls to be amazing. I flutter my program like it's too warm so I can watch the sparkles dance around, haha.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty much everywhere, but especially when im driving, or at lowes or home depot. ::)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OUpeargirl|1317995999|3035285 said:
Every time I bow my head to pray at church I think "Ooooh, sparklies!" Something about the lighting in the sanctuary, and looking down... I end up being a heathen distracted by the gorgeous facets.

Same here. I always think: I probably shouldn't be admiring my gems right now...

Tmissy

Rough_Rock
I ride the commuter rail to work and something about the lighting in those old train cars makes my ring sing.....

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
This is the best thread ever. I just read this out loud to my husband to help him understand that sparklies make women feel better at the most unexpected times, and remind them of their husbands (for erings). My husband's response was, "not one of them mentioned their husband and they (almost) all mentioned poo." :lol:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
In synagogue! Our sanctuary has the BEST bling lighting ever.
I was sitting there this evening and actually thought "I wonder if I could manage to take a good video during tomorrow's service. Would anyone notice?" I'm thinking it's not a good idea. I've already taken a video in the grocery store, and in a Barnes & Noble, but synagogue is like the big leagues. I'm not there yet. :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results