shape
carat
color
clarity

Weight

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

askformore

Rough_Rock
Hi there... I use to weigh around 115 pound, but I''ve been gaining weight since. Because I wanted to, and now I weigh around 130 pounds. Cause I keep eating 4 times a day in a consistent base, And my goal is to weigh around 135 lbs. I dont want to weigh more than that, so does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay around there? Cause if I keep eating 4 times a day I will gain more and more weight? I dont want to turn fat. So can someone please give me suggestions? thanks alot.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 4/24/2004 12:20:38 AM askformore wrote:

Hi there... I use to weigh around 115 pound, but I've been gaining weight since. Because I wanted to, and now I weigh around 130 pounds. Cause I keep eating 4 times a day in a consistent base, And my goal is to weigh around 135 lbs. I dont want to weigh more than that, so does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay around there? Cause if I keep eating 4 times a day I will gain more and more weight? I dont want to turn fat. So can someone please give me suggestions? thanks alot.----------------

Hmmmm. . .how many calories are you consuming per day, WHAT are you eating, and how active are you? Are you a man or a woman and how tall are you? There's calorie calculators that can tell you approximately how many calories you need per day to stay at a specific weight based on your activity level. Look online and try and find one of these sites or I can calculate this amount for you if you answer all these questions for me.

FWIW, you WILL eventually level off no matter what you're eating. You won't keep gaining more and more. . .but, regardless of this, at WHAT point you level off depends upon what you're eating (like are you eating veggies/meat/good complex carbs or are you gorging on McDonalds?
2.gif
), and how much exercise you're getting.

Michelle

askformore

Rough_Rock
well I dont really know what I eat everyday.. rice, soup, bagel n egg bagel from mcdonald every morning, thats my breakfast. meat pies, instant noodles sometimes, cereals sometimes. and stuff like that. And I'm not very active, I usually walk to the bus stop to go to school, and walk home. sometimes I would play sports at a gym, but rarely though. but I'm planning to ride bike with friends this summer.. or be more active, I'm a guy 5'6 and I'm 19 year old. My friend is 19, and he weigh about 150 lbs, and I see his leg it is kinda fat, he look a bit chubby, and he is like 5'6 too. so yeah i was jsut wondering how i can stay at a certain weight, cuz I dont want my face to turn fat, i wanna keep my face shape. Yes so can u please give me some suggestions. thanks alot

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, based on sedentary lifestyle, you can at your CURRENT age, consume 2397 calories per day and stay at 135. Of course, as you age, your metabolism will slow down and you'll either have to become more active or eat fewer calories. For a slightly active lifestyle, you can have 2600, and for active, 2860. Of couse these are generalized figures from an online website and you'll most likely will have to adjust for your metabolim and the foods you're eating since everyone IS different.

You're eating a higher refined carb diet so keep this in mind too. . .Complex carbs are better for you and easier for your body to digest and absorb nutrients so you may want to evaluate your diet and add in more meat and cut out the instant noodles (lol) and a McDonald's diet will catch up with you so you may want to ditch this habit too!
2.gif

Oh, and this is primarily a diamond board/site and I'm not a nutritionist, so keep this in mind when posting here. lol But, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help!

Michelle

askformore

Rough_Rock
hey thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results