shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 4 - Share Photos: Favorite Wedding Shoes

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
this time I started dinner and remembered I had to start the thread this week. thanks wannaBMrsH

this week please post your favorite photos of shoes at your wedding. can be of your own shoes, or the grooms, or all the bridesmaids, or any wedding guest. any photo that you think is a good one of shoes.

remember, the rule is you can only share ONE photo per weekly thread so choose wisely.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
mine is of my own shoes. didn''t have many specific shoe shots taken.

noelwrweddingshoes.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a non pro pic so the colors/lighting is a bit off.... but this is my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids putting on my shoes, they were joking that they were the prince and I was Cinderella! lol

shoeJEB.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is an easy one. There is a LOVELY shot of our shoes that would mae a great canvass print but I did not choose it.

This is a picture of one of my shoes stuck in a drain. Yes, I got stuck in a drain! We were walking back up the road following our portrait shots and I walked right into a drain and my heel just happened to land right in the only hole in the cover and got wedged. They had to remove me from the shoe and the photographer took a shot of my lone shoe. He took one of it there with me still attached too! This one makes me giggle more though.
9.gif

iTGLE0863.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
These aren''t actually my shoes - they belong to one of my bridesmaids. But I like this pic a lot because it also shows a bridesmaid bouquet and one of my table numbers. Each table was named after a great composer, since I have a thing for classical music.

jstar-shoepic.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I made sure my shoes were photographed a lot so this was a toughie....

em1shoeprof..jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
well that has never happened to me before....sorry!

em1shoeresize.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I had two pairs of shoes that I wore...I hope that is ok...

em12shoesflats.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome and I love the topic! Here is my favorite photo of my shoes. I love that the color stand out against the backdrop, but that you can still see the tropical vegetation in the back... and also, I LOVE, LOVE my shoes! I love wearing them out on dates with my husband and he loves that I didn''t just put them away.

D3X_6997081409.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Here are my cowboy boots! I love this picture with my garter on it too. I am a country girl that never wears cowboy boots or anything but grew up in the country and our wedding was at a ranch with horse and carriage and an old barn, etc. So I thought boots would fit very well! And to top it all off they were soooo comfortable!

11jmsps3.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
This is the only one I have on my work computer. My photog walked around with them while we were in the suite getting ready and got some cute shots.

LOVE THEM!!!
30.gif

meresalweddingdetails72509.favshoepic.JPG

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I have a few photos of my own shoes that I really like but I thought I'd post my favourite boy-shoe shot for a little variety.
9.gif
ETA: It's hard to see the detail but the argyle socks were in our wedding colours: blue, green and yellow. I came across them completely by accident but had to get them for the guys once I saw them.

CDNBoyShoePhoto.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous shoes, ladies!

Here are mine:

kamashoes.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2009 3:59:02 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
I have a few photos of my own shoes that I really like but I thought I'd post my favourite boy-shoe shot for a little variety.
9.gif
CDN, LOVE THE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 4:02:36 PM
Author: kama_s
Date: 11/16/2009 3:59:02 PM

Author: CDNinNYC

9.gif

CDN, LOVE THE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, thanks! I think the boys thought I was a little nuts when I handed them their socks to wear but I like how it turned out.
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH! Do you know how HARD this is going to be for me in two months?!?!?!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yet another fun thread! I love seeing everyone's shoes! Here's my twin sister/MOH helping me put on my wedding shoes. They were gorgeous and sparkly but horribly uncomfortable...luckily I only wore them for the ceremony and the pictures! (I changed into flat silver t-strap sandals from J. Crew immediately after the pictures!)

shoesfdsfjalsdjfls1.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it''s cruddy quality, I can''t seem to resize it well. I LOVED my shoes, this picture is in my album and people are always like "you had MANOLOS???" Yes I did!
30.gif

rsz_1rsz_df0014.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my Ceremony shoes watching me leave in my limo, hehe. I took off my shoes for most of the formals since they were on grassy lawn and I was sinking!

mtgshoes.jpg

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
emeraldlover1 - I love both pairs of your shoes! Is the first pair purple?!
30.gif
GORGEOUS!
wannaBmrsH - Ever since SATC, I''ve been drooling over those Manolo''s. A friend of mine got a pair from her BFF to wear for her wedding.
29.gif
Jealous, much?
meresal - B-E-A-utiful shoes! Me likey...

Here are my wedding shoes! I found them for $15, so I felt especially proud of them.
9.gif

robynshoes42608.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 12:37:46 PM
Author: noelwr
mine is of my own shoes. didn''t have many specific shoe shots taken.

Noel, I LOVE your shoes! Where did you get them?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
My photographer was horrible, so this is the only shot I have of my wedding shoes.

HavensFavShoeShotPS.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
This is one of my favorite wedding photos. I think my photographer remembered that I said I loved shoes during our engagement photo session, and she snapped this during the ceremony. I had a tea-length dress, so shoes were muy importante to me. :)

elmortonweddingshoes.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine...

NESTOR-4a.JPG

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
My photographer took a ton of pictures of my shoes but this is my favorite. I love the color of the pool and the shoes of course! :)

Rachiefavshoe.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, your Shoes are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven, I love the green color of your shoes...I am so sorry about your photographer.
7.gif

I tried telling mine that shoes were VERY important to me, but I still think he missed several shots. Luckily his assistant listened and took my shoes for their own photo shoot.
36.gif

Everlong, finding my shoes was a several month-long saga, but I guarantee you it was worth it! Once I had my shoes, it was so easy to plan my colors. I only doubted my color scheme ONE time during the whole process! I am so glad I splurged!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have one single shoe shot! I wore super cute pink flats too!! I was so frazzled that I forgot to ask him to get that particular detail.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I searched again. This is the only shot you can even see what color shoe I am wearing.

ctekbarelyashoeshot.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 10:59:52 PM
Author: Rachie
My photographer took a ton of pictures of my shoes but this is my favorite.
Haha, TOTALLY not surprised!! Love them!
30.gif

Here are mine, from the same shoe-lovin'' photographer:

05_BPRT113.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results