shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 20 - Share Photos: Favorite Wedding Stationery

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
As suggested by WannaBMrsH a few weeks back, this week please share your favorite photo of your wedding stationery. It can be of your invitations, programs, menus, placecards, etc.

The rule of the game remains: Share only ONE photo per weekly thread, please.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
doubt this will be great quality as I zoomed in and resized, but I used the same design as in my invitations and made a seating chart poster which they hung on a mirror at the entrance.

noelwrtableseating1.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
here''s my full invites with our rings. They''re disney, of course. lol.

disneyinvite.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This is a photo of our program and one of the fans we had at each place setting with my bouquet and our rings...I love that you see DH and my shadows to the side!

HotProgram081409.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Great topic! I am obsessed with my invites so here is a picture, we got them from Crane. My favorite part if the back when you went to open up the envelope it said The Wedding Of ----- and then underneath December 26, 2009. ETA: it's really small but you get the idea!

12.26invite.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Ok I got my invitation a bit bigger - here we go

favinvites12262.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom''s beautiful calligraphy:

HavensInvites3PSSSS.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I love this photo of a guest reading the Camera Scavenger Hunt instructions. The green paisley in the background matches the paper used in our invites.

621_493a.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 2:10:29 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
I love this photo of a guest reading the Camera Scavenger Hunt instructions. The green paisley in the background matches the paper used in our invites.

that''s a great photo!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2010 1:11:28 PM
Author: Maevie
Date: 3/12/2010 2:10:29 PM

Author: CDNinNYC

that''s a great photo!

Thanks Maevie! We had a fabulous photographer.
1.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
We forgot to bring an invitation to the reception, so our photographer wasn''t able to get any pics of them. They were my absolute favorite thing about our reception, so I will link to my thread about them here.

We did a lot of cool things with stationary/paper, as it was what we chose to focus our decorations on since we weren''t having any flowers. My second favorite thing after the invites were probably our "programs" which we made by cutting old maps and screen printing things like the menu, an in memory of page, and the like. DH created passport stamps that we stamped them up with. They were really very cool. One of these days I will get around to adding to the DIY thread and put better pics there, too.

kat.stationary.JPG

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Our programs, I am sure the text won''t be legible when we resized them. I made them myself and was really happy with them
1.gif

honey22PSfavprogram.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
No pro pics of these (
8.gif
) but I slaved over these damn things so here''s a non-pro for you to enjoy.
41.gif

DIY%20023.JPG

shelby09

Rough_Rock
My wedding set and invitation

ShelbyInvitation.jpg

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so I''m not a newlywed, but sometimes I creep on these boards to get ideas, etc. Lovely invitations, gals. Haven, your mom''s calligraphy is TO DIE FOR.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2010 5:27:34 PM
Author: babygirl
Ok, so I''m not a newlywed, but sometimes I creep on these boards to get ideas, etc. Lovely invitations, gals. Haven, your mom''s calligraphy is TO DIE FOR.
Thanks, babygirl!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a really hard time finding place cards I liked and I was so excited when I found these. I hand wrote them all and I found matching stickers and just stuck them to silver thick paper to make the flat labels in front. And that was the extent of my DIY!
3.gif
There were actually cooler pictures of all the place cards but I was too lazy to fuzz out the names so I went with one with the names already fuzzy.

tablessfdsds.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Our invitation suite
921270-0004.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I adored my wedding stationery. Here is our save the date, which was a postcard with the picture of Verona, Italy, where we got married, and our letterpress invitation, which picks up the cypress tree motif that is all around our venue and the area.

mscushion_stationery.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
We used these fonts and the flower motif throughout all the paper products! We chose thermography to save money and it was a GREAT way to print. It added something really special over just flat printing without the additional cost of letterpress. Can't recommend it enough.

CR-3012-M - Redacted.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
SB, I've always swoooooned over your stationary.

I needed double the copies necessary to make these programs, due to mispunched corners (the BANE of my existence!) but in the end, all of that was totally worth it because they turned out exactly how I envisioned!

Shumate details-1018a.JPG

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I was a bit disappointed we didn't get a really good shot of our stationary. It's hard to see in this pic but all of our stationary was gold foil on ivory card. It was really simple and beautiful.

menu.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
This design of the both of us, by Paul Batterham, was used by us for reception invites (we had a very small ceremony) and also for the order of service:

IMG_8878.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
bump

audball

Ideal_Rock
We didn't have a reception so the only "stationary" was the cards we made for our vows during the ceremony. Here are his/hers!

_18330.jpg

_18331.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results