shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Websites That Can Upload Video?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, I didn''t want to threadjack Amanda''s thread on wedding websites, but it sort of follows on.

Does anyone know where/how we can get a cheap website than we can upload our full wedding ceremony to? We are having a small DW and we want our friends back home to be able to see the full HD video a few hours after. I know it can be done technically, but I am not sure how to actually set up a website
32.gif
or where to get one? I can find a few that will take pics, but not larger videos?

TIA
35.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
No Idea I would figure you could do it on FB though

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Is there a videographer doing it or is it home video? If a videographer is doing it, could they put it on their website?

RE facebook - I think they do have a file size limit for uploading videos, and HD would be a much higher file size already, so that might not be possible.

If you already have a wedding website, maybe you could put the video on youtube and then just put a link to it on the wedding website. Then again, I don''t know what the file size limit is for youtube either. Probably better than facebook though.

I just googled it, and depending on what type of website you want to use (your own domain name, or a free wedding website you''ve set up, etc.) this website may help: http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/video.html. Be sure to read the section at the bottom about "File Size Issues." But that video takes you through creating the video file and encoding it to put on a website you''re making.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results