shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding web page? ...free or inexpensive one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi girls!

I''m just wondering if you have suggestions for setting up a wedding website?. I started using the weeding announcer service and like it, but I''m just not crazy about any of their pre-set designs.

I want to stay away from the knot because I always have problems logging on to that site!. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

M~

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
My fiancee set ours up with ewedding.com It''s pretty cheap with like $10 a month.....and you can also get your website to be like whateveryournamesare.com our is m-----&jac-----.com (i edited so I didn''t get in trouble on here) it makes it easy because people know our names and can just add .com to the end and get all the wedding info

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know for sure that theknot.com and weddingchannel.com both provide free templates, I like the latter better.

FI is a hobbyist website designer and got really excited last night about the idea of creating a wedding site for us--he even figured out some crazy way to use PHP to make an interactive RSVP/meal selection page that will be password protected for our guests... so cool! I think he''s found his way to get excited about wedding planning
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
We''re using weddingannouncer.com. It''s free, complete and for an unlimited time. Have fun!

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
ewedding.com...free and very interactive. plus you can choose ur own domain name!

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine,

I use weddingchannel.com. It''s free, and your domain isn''t some gosh-awful long thing that you will never remember.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results