shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Vow Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hello again
35.gif
I am in the process of writing vows, and I am not totally happy with what I have come up with and my google searches are becoming frustrating.

Does anyone know of some good websites with lots of different wedding vows? I just end up with sites that have a handful of options, but I really want to read through lots to decide which words we want to put together.

We are having a totally non-religious wedding if that helps?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate the help!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hone... you have some time. Quite a bit of time, in fact. So you have some options!

Have you and your FI considered writing your own vows? Set aside some time to make a list of what this commitment means to you... why this person, at this time... what you''re looking forward to, what you hope to be able to say about your union fifty years from now, what you hope will be the strongest part of your marriage... etc. etc. etc. Plumb the depths of your heart or hearts, your vows are in there! Then you can use the examples you find on the internet and elsewhere as a template if necessary... you can use them as a skeleton that you can flesh out with the things that are important to you.

Good luck!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
You are right! We need to set aside some time and really ask each other what we want to promise to each other for the rest of our lives, and then find a nice way of saying it. Seems strange that I didn''t just think of that myself hey?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results