shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Video

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
We were married on July 3rd. Yippy! We had a couple days to recuperate (ie. open gifts, do laundry and pack) and then we left for our honeymoon in Bora Bora for nine relaxing days.

The day really does go by way too fast! I don't think I'm going to do a non-pro pic thread and I'll just wait for the photog to send his pics but I did put together a little video montage. My MOH's husband was gracious enough to carry around a camcorder for most of the day and he filmed the ceremony and parts of the reception.

Anyway, here's the link to the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFT0I79t6LU

Oh, and I'm not so great at the whole video editing thing, so don't expect anything too fantastic! :cheeky:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow TG you look so beautiful, your dress is stunning :love:

congrats on your marriage, it looked like a beautiful ceremony and reception :appl:

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! I love the song, and I am amazed that you did that yourself (I can imagine editing would take a long time). Your day looked so wonderful, and you and your new husband looked so happy. That dress was perfection on you, your cake was gorgeous, and I love the way the tree looks that you are standing under during the ceremony. Thanks for sharing :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that the pics of your parents that are on the cake table are of your parents doing the cake feeding thing. Love that.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Blackpaw! It definitely ranks as the best day of my life so far!

SBS: I love that song too. The editing didn't take too long. I have iMovie which is pretty easy actually but it was my first time using it so I kept accidentally deleting sections or forgetting to turn down the audio and it took me longer than it should have.

Ugh, that dress. It was soooo tight when I got it, I wanted to lose about 15 pounds, ended up losing 20 and had to have it taken in. It never really fit right after it was altered. It was too big in my hips/butt, but what do you do, right? Thanks for the compliment! I LOVED my cake. Each tier was a different flavor and they were each awesome! And willow trees are my favorite so I was glad to be married in a grove of them (plus, it was about 90 degrees that day and it kept all the guests in the shade)!

Freke: hey name twin! I was happy both sets of parents had a picture doing the cake feeding thing. Both of our parents have been married for 35+ years so we wanted to show them off too! And I wanted to say that I was so touched by what you did with the rose on the chair in honor of your mother at your wedding, so we actually did a white rose on each chair where our deceased grandparents would have been sitting.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww TG! First DF's stupid thread in LIW makes me cry, and now you are too! (No worries, I guess I'm just super sappy today!)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
TG, you made such a beautiful bride. congrats to you & DH!! i loved too many things about your wedding to list them all here. but that dress, fab! and i'm w/freke, i loved the cake table. your colors were gorg too! can't wait for your pro pics to come in.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Awww! I cried! I love the song and the way you are saying your vows under the tree. You looked absolutely stunning in your gorgeous dress!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE your wedding dress! It looked so good on you! Congratulations.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild said:
I love that the pics of your parents that are on the cake table are of your parents doing the cake feeding thing. Love that.
DITTO! I totally love that you did that.
I saw the pics and was like "wow! What a great idea! I totally would love to do that!"
but in our case, there would be like, 6 different pictures on the table... just another joy having divorced parents takes away :(sad . haha.

But everything was really lovely and you looked beautiful! Congrats! LOVE that dress on you btw!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
You did a great job with this video!

You look absolutely gorgeous. LOVE your dress!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild said:

The photos of your parents are PRICELESS! Congratulations....your wedding was beautiful!!!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results