shape
carat
color
clarity

WEdding Song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LittleLau143

Rough_Rock
Has bride to be picked out their wedding song/first dance yet? IF so please share.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our first dance was Etta Jame''s "At Last."

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Our first dance is I have and I always will by Dave Barnes!! Yay!! I love that song!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing else matters-- Metallica.

We aren''t metal heads... actually were are quite tailored and conservative looking people (although the politics are green), but its our song. Or, more accurately, one of our songs.

I do want to walk down the aisle to the opening minute or so of it though... so we''ve discussed other first dance songs. But haven''t picked anything else.

It''s really just our song, so regardless of how often its played ... we''ll be playing it.
3.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
she''s got a way, by billy joel. it''s less than 2 and a half minutes long.
2.gif

we didn''t want to be stared at for too long.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing''s Gonna Stop Us Now by Jefferson Starship

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking of walking on the beach to him with "Time in a Bottle" playing. At first I thought something with steel drums would be nice and beachy, but the song means a lot to us so it seems more perfect... first dance will probably be "love song" by the cure which is really "our song." Cheesy and predicatble or not, I will find a way to work luther vandross''s "here and now" in there somewhere
1.gif

jen

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
"All the Way" by Sinatra

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Ours was "Grow Old with You", the song that Adam Sandler sings to Drew Barrymore at the end of "The Wedding Singer". It''s very short, very sweet, from one of our favorite movies (that''s also about a wedding!), and just totally us.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Why Don''t You and I
Santana and Chad Kroger... now we just need to learn how to dance to it!

julie_b

Rough_Rock
This might sound crazy, but I have no idea what our first dance song is going to be and more than likely won''t know until that night. I told my fiance that I feel like he''s getting left out of all the fun planning, so I''ve been giving him little things to do to help out with (when he can find the time between working 60+ hours a week), one of which was to pick our song. I have about 2 or 3 ideas in mind as to what it could be, since there are a few songs that really have some meaning for us, but the element of surprise is kind of exciting! And I totally trust that he won''t be picking something off the wall, say for instance Sir Mix A Lot :)

broadway

Rough_Rock
"That''s How Strong My Love Is" by Otis Redding. FI picked it and it is amazing - you should listen to it on itunes or something... it made me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results