shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding shower labels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clover

Rough_Rock
Hi! I want to make labels for the favors that we are giving out at my shower next weekend, but I''m not sure what to say on them. Did any of you girls use labels for your shower, and if so, what did they say? Did you just put both of your names, did you include a thank you or a clever saying? Thanks!

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
What are the favors? I''ve hosted a couple showers and try to come up with something cute that has to do with the actual favor. For one shower we did these decorative, pretty soaps as favors and the tag said something like "From Sarah''s Shower to Yours." For another shower, we did these giant cookies that the bride was obsessed with- we wrapped in a cellophane bag with a bow and hung a pretty floral tag that said "Elizabeth''s Favorite Cookie." I have only ever put the bride''s name on the tags because ithe shower is for the bride.

Clover

Rough_Rock
That''s what I was wondering about, whether to use both our names or only mine. We''re giving out little packages of cupcake mixes along with a small wisk that has a heart on it or elase a set of heart shaped measuring spoons. I bought them online. I''m really not creative at all so if you have a suggestion, please let me know! Thanks you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results